NEurope
Stocka

Pangya! Golf with Style

This game scores a big fat 2 on the grass meter, and i wouldnt want to bump into any of those golfers in a dark alley

Looks like a good golf game though

That white haired bloke looks like Dante off DMC series. Also thats that chick Kasumi off DOA in there aswell.

It's kinda creepy that the fact that the girls' heads are too big for their bodies added to the innocent big-eyed look makes them seem like a cross between 4-year old girls and Dead or Alive playmates.

That white haired bloke looks like Dante off DMC series. Also thats that chick Kasumi off DOA in there aswell.

I thought "Dante" when I saw him too.

This game scores a big fat 2 on the grass meter, and i wouldnt want to bump into any of those golfers in a dark alley

Looks like a good golf game though

the camera wouldproably be in moion anyway, so the grass would be a bit blurry.

the second scan, the top left pic, that girls head looks like its gonna pop off...

i might get this, could be quite fun. however i would wait for mario golf if any, muitplayer on that would be good and hectic i think. in real life trying to put your opponent off by ggetting in his face or something

... Patting? Got to like the Engrish. :)

It looks like a very pretty game, so it might be something I'll pick up if I enjoy the Wii Sports golf. It's a shame it won't be online though, it would have made the game twice as better. :(

Very nice looking visually, one of the better Wii games so far, good lighting on the characters and overall looks very polished.

In regards to the shirtless guy who is half naked, perhaps theres a special cutscene if you win major tournaments with him where he "hits" on the other female players showing off his lean physique and they appear to be turned on by it.

Looking much nicer than the first scans (looks more like a 360/PS3 game than a GCN game now!)

I'm a sucker for ultra cute Japanesy style games so I'll probably pick it up on day 1 :grin:

Shame aparently it lacks a online mode unlike it's previous incarnation on the PC (it was primarily a online game):

Tecmo is approaching the Revolution title as an original game, rather than a port of the PC version. Tecmo wants to create a new golf game standard with the game, focusing on three areas: enjoyment from moving the controller to play the game, providing a better defined world over the PC version, and allowing players to play a little bit every day for a long time.

The PC version made its name as an online title, but the Revolution version looks like it will be a strictly offline experience. The focus of the Revolution version will be on offline play, Kikuchi revealed to the magazine. Tecmo is not planning on including competitive online play, although Kikuchi hopes to have downloadable content.

Source: http://wii.ign.com/articles/703/703323p1.html

It's a shame :( the game looks great but it would be even better with a online mode.

The lack of online was known a while ago. It's stupid. I like the goth lolis though :P

I like the sound of downloadble content, new courses? tournaments? characters? equipment/clothes?

so many thigns you can do with downloadable content :D

Loved the PC version, can't wait to read some gameplay impressions on this. Wonder if it'll be released over here.

wonder why its called "nintendo game machine" when the newer version of the remote is there with speaker et all, surely they'd have known it was called wii by then?

anyhoo, doesn't matter, looks excellent! funny trailer too, the putting scene i mean lol

That trailer has been around for ages; since around E3, when I guess they didn't have complete confirmation of the name of the console.

I like the goth lolis though :P

PERVERT!!!:eek:

I like her too:woops: :hehe:

That trailer has been around for ages; since around E3, when I guess they didn't have complete confirmation of the name of the console.

Yeh but since the speaker wasn't revealed until E3 and the trailer has it in it, they're bound to have known the name. oh well...