NEurope
Stocka

Pangya! Golf with Style

I'm really lloking forward to this game, i think it'll be awesome.

Need to know when this and Trauma Centre are coming out here....Or a freeloader-esque device!!!

super-swing-golf-20061101051600372.jpg

super-swing-golf-20061101051600950.jpg

super-swing-golf-20060922064645922.jpg

img_4039572.html

super-swing-golf-20061101051541185.jpg

img_3937034.html

Not sure if theyve been posted. But this is one of the best looking games on the Wii. I really hope they release this over here.

Some of those you posted Dante were jaw dropping.

super-swing-golf-20061101051541185.jpg

Yep, this is a Tecmo game all right. :wink:

It's looking sweet. One of those screens has more military vehicles than blades of grass. Interesting...

I live in NTSC regions so this question doesn't apply to me, but is this game releasing in PAL regions such as Europe and Australia?

Well even if it doesn't its not like you can't download a version of the game for free. Minus wii controls.

Seriously.....one of the best looking games on par with Zelda and Excite truck!!!!

im drooling

Wow, that's looking fantastic. I wish they were developing Far Cry Vengeance.

Wow, that's looking fantastic. I wish they were developing Far Cry Vengeance.

2 very different games. Good graphics, but then you'd ahve shitty gameplay.

This game looks sweet. I hope it gets released over here.

I cant express how much I want this game. Is there any idea when or of this will come out in the UK? If not then I can't wait for some 3rd party gives us a way to import!!!

Does anyone know whether you can actually customise the characters physical characteristics like you can in Tiger Woods Golf or can you only change their clothes, fashion accessories etc?

It's coming out in US, so why not over here?!

True I dont see why we shouldnt get it, it looks beautiful. Howeber we've had plenty games not come over here. I dont even know which because i dont know their names. Animal crossing took 4 years but that came...hmmm i cant think.

I hope we get it cos it looks awesome. I just hope they delay it, get sense into their minds and make a mini shop intothe game, connect it to the Wii shopping channel, and let you spend those Pangyas that come out of the holes on stuff online rather than stuff already stored on the game. Maybe buy new courses with the Pangyas.

This would make me keep playing it to get loads of Pangyas so i can get loads of stuff.

This might just be my most anticipated non-Nintendo release in a long time. The game looks sweet, and I've heard the controls are really accurate and fun. The entire "moe" anime-style is definitely appealing as well, plus the fact you can earn currency to pay for new outfits and other stuff. Nice.

I've been craving for a new arcade-golf game ever since I sold Mario Golf: TT (silly me). So I cant wait til they announce the EU release. Though I saw a February date on this very site?

Considering Wii Golf is so much fun and that this game has loli, I'm considering buying it.

After posting that and looking back at some of the pics, it really has got my tastebuds going again. I just wish there was some sort of online function.