NEurope
Stocka

Pangya! Golf with Style

PLEASE try to become one :awesome:

I'm open to promotions :wink:

In Depth Demo

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=13697&type=wmv&pl=game

Shows how the Wii-mote works with the game!

Also says there are 7 main characters in the game, but they are working on a very special character!

I hope it's not Mario!

cool find, watching it now. For once i agree, hopefully mario doesn't appear in this game. Woud be nice to keep the characters specific to this game. Maybe we might see some pangya characters in smash bros though....hehe

Maybe we might see some pangya characters in smash bros though....hehe

What if they make the transition to Mario Golf?! Or Mario Tennis? :laughing:

Also says there are 7 main characters in the game, but they are working on a very special character!

I hope it's not Mario!

It's probably Mario lol

It's probably Mario lol
Yeah I think it's gonna be Mario aswell unfortunately!

If they REALLY have to have a Nintendo character in there, I think Link would fit into the game better; though not in the realistic Twilight Princess form, more Link from Smash Bros. Melee.

They could even go for Zero Suit Samus or something!

Yeah I think it's gonna be Mario aswell unfortunately!

If they REALLY have to have a Nintendo character in there, I think Link would fit into the game better; though not in the realistic Twilight Princess form, more Link from Smash Bros. Melee.

They could even go for Zero Suit Samus or something!

judging from the games graphical appearance...

Lolita Samus is that you? :love:

(or is it saria?)

I would be cool if we could play with a pre-build Mii of ours though.

This games looking great, a definite purchase. In regards to this special character they're working on it's looking very likely to be Mario, but can you think of any FAMED franchises Tecmo has made in the past?

This games looking great, a definite purchase. In regards to this special character they're working on it's looking very likely to be Mario, but can you think of any FAMED franchises Tecmo has made in the past?

Ninja Gaiden

Dead or Alive

Monster Rancher

Rygar

Tecmo Super Bowl

Tecmo/Tehkan World Cup

Bomb Jack

Fatal Frame

Gallop Racer

Ninja Gaiden

Dead or Alive

Monster Rancher

Rygar

Tecmo Super Bowl

Tecmo/Tehkan World Cup

Bomb Jack

Fatal Frame

Gallop Racer

Who out of this lot would most likely play a round of golf?

Who out of this lot would most likely play a round of golf?

Ryu Hyuabusa* and Kasumi** are already on this game, so I'm believing secret character will be Nintendo 1st party.

* from Ninja Gaiden

** from Dead or Alive

It'll be Mario Mario. If he has the abilities he has from Toadstool tour, then he could possibly be one of the best characters in the game, suprisingly powerful for a short slightly obese man.

This game is looking fantastic. A fine example of what the wii can do when you build the graphics engin from the ground up for the system.

What the crap is that paper bag that fly's around. I hope they take it out for america. He just looks retarded and anoing.

I can't really picture mario graphically with those tall guys. Link from TP would be an amazing choice.

This game is looking fantastic. A fine example of what the wii can do when you build the graphics engin from the ground up for the system.
It wasn't from the ground since this game is based on a online PC golf game. The engine was ported, optimized and enhanced.

The focus on this game was single player, unlike it's predecessor (who was online).

This is how every game should be done on Wii though. A good improved (in this case) and tweaked port at least.

that second scan with the levels...they look awesome.

I like the look of the one with the pyramid. I really cant wait for this game now.

The backgrounds on 1,2 and 4 loook great. I hope they make an online shop where you can buy stuff with those coins which pop out of the hole when you get a birdie or something. Like bying new clothes online, instead of it all being stuffed onto the disk.

OMG there all so cute! i just want to give each and every one of those characters a grate big hug!

Not much I'd say.

Exactly, and on another note in looks like we won't get Metal Slug Anthology either