NEurope
Stocka

Pangya! Golf with Style

No big surprise, as it is called "Albatross 18" in western countries. Here is link for the client program.

http://www.albatross18.com/season2/

wierd im sure i typed in Pangya into google and i actually got some options. maybe pangya is a foriegn version? some asian one?

dont think i can be bothered with gettingi , i have too many games anyway.

wii sports golf will be a nice add-on to the sports package at launch, but this is intriguing me. thing is, i never liked tiger woods golf games. i had pebble beach for 3DO but it bored me quickly too. however, i love mario golf on GCN! now, apart from the mario characters and courses the controls were basically the same as pebble beach but a lot more in-depth, so i'm thinking this will a good purchase too. if i liked toadstool tour i'm sure to like this, right...?

Shirtless guy, turn on & incentive for the ladies to purchase this game and also guys with sexual preferences for other guys...

If they nail the controls on this game, it should be awesome. Its between this or TWG 07, which should be out soon after launch

Class

I so want this game. :)

I hope it won't be too long before it gets released in Europe (if it ever does). There's Tiger Woods Golf and something called "Leaderboard Golf", but Pangya looks so sweet...

OMG those pics look awesome. I am getting this for sure now. I want a nice peaceful golf game with a bit of competition in it.

Should be god this, as stated above if they nail the controls. Like Wii sports i hope there's no delay between you're hand and on screen.

Defintly gonna get this game.looks awesome. tiger woods might have the serious genre nailed for other formats and likely will for the wii, but for a more laid back approach, i reckon this is one!

I've been playing a lower version of this for free for a few weeks now. So I won't be buying it.

Defintly gonna get this game.looks awesome. tiger woods might have the serious genre nailed for other formats and likely will for the wii, but for a more laid back approach, i reckon this is one!

Until Mario Golf Wii comes.

This for me, is one of the best loking games Ive seen picure wise for the Wii, along side Mario Galaxy. seriously.

Ninja golf players..what else they gonna throw in?

what does this do over wii golf apart from ninjas an skimpy dresses?

Well it'll have a deeper control thing probably, most definetly it will have load more options, Wii golf is just swing it and hope you do the right amount of power to get it just right. this have you aiming, shops etc etc.

Question: What else you need? :)

...true...

Looking good may just purchase this game subject to reviews. But...

It REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY SUCKS BIG TIME that this game along with every other Wii game thus far isn't online... The only way i'd feel less disappointed about the lack of online Wii titles is if PS3 is 100% guaranteed to not be online from day 1 and that both respective consoles online systems launch around the same time and some of these launch games get special patches or whatever is necessary to make these games have online modes, if possible.

This looks good! Whats the bother with no online play? I can live with it, I mean Im not primarily buying a Wii for online gaming, though if Ive the time it could be a nice distraction.

Golf games however, are slow in multiplayer at the best of times.

Embrace the new controls and what the game offers.

I thought he acutally said this game would be bad, but the many innaproproate 'reallys' made me not see the next sentence, please dont do that again, its really off putting.

Anyway, the boxart for this game looks great Dante posted it in the boxart thread.

If I were a mod solitanze you would already be banned.

PLEASE try to become one :awesome:

I'm also getting sick of the "I just know its score will be 7.2, and because of that score I won't buy it" and the "I only buy exclusive games. If it doesn't say 'only for Wii' I won't buy it".

Gaming is about having fun, not about being an elitist prick. Who cares what anyone else thinks about a game, as long as you are having fun? Who cares if a game is exclusive, as long as you're having fun?

About wanting a golf game going online : golf is a turn-based sport, where turns can take several minutes. Are you just going to stare at your screen the whole time, grateful it has online multiplayer?