NEurope
Stocka

Pangya! Golf with Style

That has to be Dante from DMC, otherwise the makers are totally going to have a lawsuit on their hands :P

Wow this game looks so good!

The only golf game i've ever really liked has been Ace Golf, so I hope this one is as good or better.

I saw some pictures in the new ONM and if the game looks in game like that then im sold. apart from the controls this game looks great.

The characters in the picture from Pedro's are named:

Pipin TitanBoo Lola Quma Tiki Kooh

Hana ?? "Uncle Bob" Scout Cecilia Max

Pipin, TitanBoo, Lola, Quma, and Tiki are caddies. The others should be playable golfers.

Does anyone know if this is a launch title?

ONm says its a launch title they alsn mention about pangas you get. i had a thought that instead of redeeming these on the gamd you can redeem them over wiiconnect24 and buy new stuff online

ONm says its a launch title they alsn mention about pangas you get.

So most likely it will come out during 2008 sometime.

So most likely it will come out during 2008 sometime.

Lol! OUCH!

If it's launch, I'm getting this, Red Steel and Zelda. I'm just hoping a lot of my mates get other games (Rayman and CoD3 mainly) so I can trade and borrow some of the other games I really want.

I saw some pictures in the new ONM and if the game looks in game like that then im sold. apart from the controls this game looks great.

APART from the controls? the controls have sold me on it lol! yeh the preview in ONM has me hyped too. let's hope the developers can get it ready for launch.

I did not care at ALL for this game a few weeks back, but I´ve found myself looking at screenshots, videos and articles on it and I just simply put like it. Alot. Looks like a game you´ll pick up to have a good time and yell out loud "Wiiiiiiiii!!!!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!"

APART from the controls? the controls have sold me on it lol! yeh the preview in ONM has me hyped too. let's hope the developers can get it ready for launch.

that either was a joke or i read something wrong or typed it wrong, i cant remember.

I'd love for my mum to have a go of this, or even my dad, he coulndt seem to let go of brain training in his phase.

You said the game was good apart from the controls.... :heh:

Doesn't WiiSports have a golf game in it? I might just stick with that, even though this does look very good....

You said the game was good apart from the controls.... :heh:

Doesn't WiiSports have a golf game in it? I might just stick with that, even though this does look very good....

yeah....

I'm sure when i read in ONM that wii golf is only you have 3 practise shots at getting the ball onto the green, then the rest is trying to putt it. however they didnt actually say whethere the actual play was the get it on the green, however the only pictures we've seen of wii golf is only on the green.

so im not sure on this.

i think did they not state that this was basically just the set up for the e3 demos? so no one could hog the game for ages?

I wish they showed a few more gameplay videos for this game. All I can find is the trailer for it from E3 :(

hey on the first screen i see 4:3 and 16:9 dous that mean that tecmo has changed his mind and put a 16:9 mode in the game?

Ah, I thought you meant on the latest scan; just went back to the first page and saw the annotations on the two screens.

the maker of the game sayed this on june 21, 06

IGN: Will the game run in progressive-scan and 16x9 widescreen modes?

Kikuchi: No, it's not compatible. That's not the concept of Wii. With this game, I'm focusing on the use of the controller.

that no excuse but obvious changed his mind on 16:9 mode:D

I am liking the look of this more, I looked for the PC version a while back but i had no luck.

Has anyone got the pc one?

will definitely get this.