NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CoolFunkMan

So, who wants to buy a sea monster?

well i am not sure this is 100% genuine. the body looks too small compared to the head. if it is real he should sell it to a museum instead of on ebay. he would get more money that way. this also makes me think it is fake.

well i am not sure this is 100% genuine. the body looks too small compared to the head. if it is real he should sell it to a museum instead of on ebay. he would get more money that way. this also makes me think it is fake.

Oh, it is obvious that it's fake. Just that it's hilarious that anyone woyld think of selling something like this. It's already over the $300 mark too. Lol, insane!

You know see monsters don't exist, don't you?

The famous Loch Ness Monster photo is now believed to be an Elephant from a near by travleing circus going for a swin.

No, really.

I saw on Discovery, back in the days surgeons put together fake corpses, for them to be displayed at freak shows.

You know see monsters don't exist, don't you?

How do you know they don't exist?

Who would want to buy bits of dead fish sewn together?

Totally fake. I'm sure it changes size throughout the pictures. Especially between the one with seagulls & ones in his hand.

Those teeth are mammal looking teeth also, it's VERY VERY unlikely they belong to a sea creature.

Just fish with some other pieces put in there. Like one of these has a skull in it; the first one seems to have something like lion teeth or something. These things are real when it comes to... once being part of a living creature, but that's where it stops.

I think I need to start going on morning jogs.

Yeh me too.

PS: If anybody wants to know more about what this lazy, fat, dolite does just search cryptozoology in Google.

funny pictures this reminds me of the xbox 360 release date where the boxes when for >$600 yah pretty sad but hilarious

Hahahahaha, im amazed that they all look like some fish or sea animal with sucha massive head, way out of propotion with the body.

wish i was that guy, woud have loads of money.

The funny thing is that he has 100% positive feedback.

Also, did you see some of the answers to the questions: "there are two types of mermaid, one is friendly, and the other hates the human race".

i wonder what he actually sends them...

He sends them what is in the pictures - i.e. dead fish cut up ans stiched together in various ways.

i bet that surprises em when they recieve and they take it to a museum or something hoping to make big bucks, and then turned down realizing theey bought a deadfish cut up and stitched together haha!

Sign in to follow this