NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
immy

The best LIVE games

I'm thinking of getting a 360 soon and would like to know what you guys think are the best 360 live games. Thanks for the help.

Best Xboxlive FPS:

Halo2 [No doubt, those who oppose suck]

--

--

--

Call of Duty [also good online]

Battle Field online [One of my favs, but not really good if you compare it with the PC version]

Best Co-Op game:

Ghost Recon adwanced Warfighter [if you manage to connect to a game it rocks]

Splinter cell Chaos theory. [One of the best and well done co-op games evver]

Kameo / PD [i didn't like them]

Racing:

Burnout Revenge 360 [Can't get more action in a racing game and it has good Live modes]

When I played halo2(around a m8's) online it seemd allright, though there was to many 8 year-old amerciains shouting "your mum" etc. I really should get xbox live as gost recon 2 is ubber good online.

The only game that has held me indefinately on Xbox Live is Halo 2. Dunno if that's any indication of it's value, but it's certainly the best £40 I've spent in the past few years.

id like to ask if PES 5 is any good on the xbox on live?

id like to get a PES game as they are superioir to fifa (imo) and i might get it and play it online, or if theres a 360 version coming out i may hang on to get that.

and to add to this, GR:AW is great online, ive yet to do co-op but the other gamse ive played are great. ive got halo sitting infront of me, but i havnt finshed the first one so i havnt experienced halo 2 online yet :(

id like to ask if PES 5 is any good on the xbox on live?

id like to get a PES game as they are superioir to fifa (imo) and i might get it and play it online, or if theres a 360 version coming out i may hang on to get that.

and to add to this, GR:AW is great online, ive yet to do co-op but the other gamse ive played are great. ive got halo sitting infront of me, but i havnt finshed the first one so i havnt experienced halo 2 online yet :(

They messed PES5 online.

They messed PES5 online.

ah ok cheers, lucky i didnt get it then

Last Weeks Top 10 Xbox Live Games - Halo 2 Still Head And Shoulders Above..

Major Nelson has once again brought to us news of the most played Xbox Live games for the past week. Top of the pile for Xbox 360 is Call of duty 2, Ghost Recon 3 and Oblivion. For the original Xbox, Halo 2, Battlefield 2 and Counter-Strike take Gold, Silver and Bronze respectively. Major Nelson says that if you were to directly compare the two lists, then Halo 2 would come out on top overall, followed by all the 360 titles.

easily Call of Duty 2 that game is crazy fun

But isn't that only 8 player?

But isn't that only 8 player?

and? mario kart is 4 players ....

and? mario kart is 4 players ....

Yeah well that game is nothing specal online an it's on the ds not 360, i have higher expectations for the 360.

There is nothing special online on any console right now. WOW and BF2 on pc for the win. :)

Online gaming will get big once the good online games start coming. Wii could possibly have a good online future given Nintendo's multiplayer pedigree. If they did Smash brothers online i think that would be huge in online terms. Most of the 360 online games arent even any fun.

There is nothing special online on any console right now. WOW and BF2 on pc for the win. :)

Online gaming will get big once the good online games start coming. Wii could possibly have a good online future given Nintendo's multiplayer pedigree. If they did Smash brothers online i think that would be huge in online terms. Most of the 360 online games arent even any fun.

GRAW is amazing 8-player co-op on Live.

Halo 2 is still the most played Xbox Live game, so that must say something about how good it is.

"Most of the 360 online games aren't even fun"

Yes ... right ....

The Wii is gonna be like the DS, stop thinking its gonna be amazing. Its going to be simple online play. Didn't you read about the Smash Bros Brawl thingy? The guy said he wasn't taking online too seriosuly, there might not even be ranked matches ...

Sign in to follow this