NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Those seeing X-Men 3 MUST READ!

i wish gambit was in it, shame he's not though.

Yeah me to. In the cartoon he is a big main character, i wonder why they have overlooked him whilst making the films ?

One autistic black kid in school the other day ruined the movie for most of my friends. He told us the spoiler...

One autistic black kid in school the other day ruined the movie for most of my friends. He told us the spoiler...

We had a lot of those at 6th form

i wish gambit was in it, shame he's not though. and my brother told me that baeast is wolverines father, he isnt is he? how? just becasue their hair is the same?

No (unless the film makers have gone and screwed his backstory that bit more).

This was a mistake due to poor reserch by some newspaper writer a few months ago.. i think it was The Sun.

Anyway, in the comics Wolverine is like close to 200 years old, due to his healing ability it also slows his aging.

This was hinted at in the 1st film,

Jean Grey:He has amzing powers of regeneration, which also makes his age impossible to tell, he could even be older than you proffessor

(or something like that)

So if beast was his father he'd have to be even older and without a healing power to back that up its highly unlikely. Plus in the comics there was a special edition comic of Wolverines past which reveal his childhood and family, he has a father, a normal father...can't recall a name though.

And yeah i'm very dissapointed Gambit has not made an appearence, all that Iceman - Rogue love story is so so wrong. Its also a shame Nightcrawler won't be back, it would have been good to see them go into his and Mystique's background (she's his mother).

I think in the directors comentary of X2, the director said he'd like to go into that in the 3rd for the fans, but unfortunatly he's not directing part 3.... which is also something thats kinda got me worried

Nightcrawler will be missed, they should have made Gambit a main character in the series and the shouldnt have killed Sabertooth.

Saw it at an advanced preview for cast/crew.

Yeah, wait til about 2 mins when the credits start to roll.

It's sexy :)

Cheers for the heads up guys, gonna go see it tomorrow night so I'll make sure I stay now!

Gambit should definitely have been in the films, he's a great character.

Marvel messed up if this really is the last film.

They needed to make the ultimate x-men faggot film either set present day with characters travelling back in time, or just set in the future.

It needed Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Cable, Bishop, Forge, Sentinels, Nimrod Gambit and the other horsemen of Apocalypse.

It could have been in the apocalyptic future with the last remnants of the mutant populace fighting against the sentinels, Nimrod and co.

Too bad eh?

is it meant to be the last one? if so they had better do a great job. i thought mystic was rougues mother in the comics?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Juist got back from the cinema and the fuckers didn't show the last bit.

On the plus side, I did get a free cinema ticket because they fucked up, and got the chance to chat with bookerman.

Marvel messed up if this really is the last film.

They needed to make the ultimate x-men faggot film either set present day with characters travelling back in time, or just set in the future.

It needed Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Cable, Bishop, Forge, Sentinels, Nimrod Gambit and the other horsemen of Apocalypse.

It could have been in the apocalyptic future with the last remnants of the mutant populace fighting against the sentinels, Nimrod and co.

Too bad eh?

hahaahahaaahahaaha. I'm sorry but how do you think Apocalypse, the AoA, or any of that canon is compatable with Singers X Men?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Juist got back from the cinema and the fuckers didn't show the last bit.

On the plus side, I did get a free cinema ticket because they fucked up, and got the chance to chat with bookerman.

Does that mean there isn't a bit after the credits, then? Or did the cinema just fuck up and forget to show it or something?

Can't really be arsed to wait around if there's nothing at the end.

Does that mean there isn't a bit after the credits, then? Or did the cinema just fuck up and forget to show it or something?

Can't really be arsed to wait around if there's nothing at the end.

There is a bit at the end, just the projectionist cut all but the first few seconds off. I saw the mutant with no conciousness lying in his hospital bed then the curtains closed.

hahaahahaaahahaaha. I'm sorry but how do you think Apocalypse, the AoA, or any of that canon is compatable with Singers X Men?

Are you turning fag on me? I don't give a shit about Singers version of X-men. It could be a whole new standalone movie set in the future or something for all I care; everyone knows that Gambit, Cable, Apocalypse and the Sentinels are some of the best aspects of the X-Men universe.

Apocalypse is the epic bad guy, Gambit is(for the moment)the good guy turned bad, Cable is the likeable Anti-Hero and the sentinels are the mecha fans wet dream in the x-world.

If they made a film like 'X-Men: Apocalypse' it would have all of that in, and would be an attractive prospect to anyone who knows anything about X-men, instead of the dross we have been served in these current films(have yet to see 3).

Oh, and what was the hahaahahaaahahaaha. for. Are you trying to imply something, like I don't know what I'm talking about?

There is a bit at the end, just the projectionist cut all but the first few seconds off. I saw the mutant with no conciousness lying in his hospital bed then the curtains closed.

We should of told the manager to act it out :hehe:

But yeah, free ticket is always great.

The bit after the film sounds shite anyway; no way i'm sitting around waiting for it.

Well im just got back and was very VERY disappointed with this. What in the hell was the point in having Collosus in the film for and most of the others as they got to do sod all in it. The Iceman fight which I was looking forward to was over in like 30 secs. They should have just called this film Wolverine. The only thing I liked about the new stuff was Beast.

well i'm watching X2 on dvd now, in perperation for part 3.

It would be cool if they could do like is laned for Spiderman (a trilogy of trilogies) If they split things up like that it wouldn't be as bad if they had to change actors for any roles so long as the actors "completed" a trilogy, like how i expect the Spidy films to end up going.

Also is there not going to be be an X-men 2.5 dvd? Like how when X2 hit the cinema they brought out an X-men 1.5 with extra features

Are you turning fag on me? I don't give a shit about Singers version of X-men. It could be a whole new standalone movie set in the future or something for all I care; everyone knows that Gambit, Cable, Apocalypse and the Sentinels are some of the best aspects of the X-Men universe.

Apocalypse is the epic bad guy, Gambit is(for the moment)the good guy turned bad, Cable is the likeable Anti-Hero and the sentinels are the mecha fans wet dream in the x-world.

If they made a film like 'X-Men: Apocalypse' it would have all of that in, and would be an attractive prospect to anyone who knows anything about X-men, instead of the dross we have been served in these current films(have yet to see 3).

Oh, and what was the hahaahahaaahahaaha. for. Are you trying to imply something, like I don't know what I'm talking about?

Meh, best years of the X men was well befor apocalypse, even before they got involved with the Shi'ar.

Meh, best years of the X men was well befor apocalypse, even before they got involved with the Shi'ar.

Are you referring to the comic books or the TV series?