NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Those seeing X-Men 3 MUST READ!

It has been confirmed by Comingsoon.net that after the credits there is a clip which is pretty significant to what happens in the film. So stay in your seats people!

This was reported on IGN couple days ago. I wonder what it is. Anybody know already, those whove used magic to see it early?

Going to see it tomorrow, cheers for the heads up.

me three, xmen 3 followed by lost, thursdayton
Yes. Although the other way round for me.

Will definately be seeing this soon....maybe when the exams finish.

Btw. Love your live avatar rokhed00

Cheers, my 360 is currently doing the whole Xmen thing, theme and everything.

Yeah, saw this on IGN via Digg a few days ago. I'll remind my friends to stick behind too.

I wonder what it is. Anybody know already,

I do, sounds a bit naff too.

Prof X dies and his mind is transferred to a coma victim, and cyclops dies.

I do, sounds a bit naff too.

Prof X dies and his mind is transferred to a coma victim, and cyclops dies.

IS THAT TRUE :|:|:|:|:|

Sounds like lost finale can only save the day for good finales then.

IS THAT TRUE :|:|:|:|:|

Apparently, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Does sound a bit dubious though.

cheers for the heads up, i'll be sure to stay in my seat in the cinema so.

I'll be watching it tomorrow night at 9pm.

I'm gettin so hyped up for this

After that i'm gonna watch Xmen, tomorrow when i get home from work i'm gonna watch Xmen 2 and then should be just about time to leave for the cinema.

I got lots of hopes for this film with all the new characters, i hope they don't change Juggernaunts back story, though i have a feeling they might, ie: make him a mutant, which in the comics he is not.

And i hope we get to see Pheonix in full blown flame pheonix mode, and Iceman in ice form

cheers for the heads up, i'll be sure to stay in my seat in the cinema so.

I'll be watching it tomorrow night at 9pm.

I'm gettin so hyped up for this

After that i'm gonna watch Xmen, tomorrow when i get home from work i'm gonna watch Xmen 2 and then should be just about time to leave for the cinema.

I got lots of hopes for this film with all the new characters, i hope they don't change Juggernaunts back story, though i have a feeling they might, ie: make him a mutant, which in the comics he is not.

And i hope we get to see Pheonix in full blown flame pheonix mode, and Iceman in ice form

You do get iceman in iceform, it's in some of the US ads, the rest is pretty doubtful though.

the rest is pretty doubtful though.

When you say that does that inculde the not changing of Juggernaunts "power-getting" background.

Also has Collossus spoken in any of the trailers? Does he have a Russian accent (like he should) or an american one? He only said a few words in X2 so it was hard to tell.

Not giving Pyro an Aussie accent in X2 was a big downer for me. Still oved the film though or course, but its the little things that eat away at the back of your mind (Lady Deathstrike being another background and power changer:angry:, i was looking forward to see her when i heard she was gonna be in it and they ruined her).

When you say that does that inculde the not changing of Juggernaunts "power-getting" background.

Also has Collossus spoken in any of the trailers? Does he have a Russian accent (like he should) or an american one? He only said a few words in X2 so it was hard to tell.

Not giving Pyro an Aussie accent in X2 was a big downer for me. Still oved the film though or course, but its the little things that eat away at the back of your mind (Lady Deathstrike being another background and power changer:angry:, i was looking forward to see her when i heard she was gonna be in it and they ruined her).

More than likely all of them, I can't think of one comic movie that's 100% faithful to the comics.

BTW I though colossus sounded american in X2.

More than likely all of them, I can't think of one comic movie that's 100% faithful to the comics.

Sin city was probably 99% faithful. the 1% being u dont see jessica albas tits.

BTW I though colossus sounded american in X2.

yeah I think he was an american in number 2.

i wish gambit was in it, shame he's not though. and my brother told me that baeast is wolverines father, he isnt is he? how? just becasue their hair is the same?

Saw it yesterday and although its entertaining i believe that fans of the comic/franchise will enjoy it although be dissapointed at certain bits but non fans are going to think its complete bullshit.