N-Europe

SNK only on wii!!

Delhijo

http://www.meristation.com/v3/des_noticia.php?id=cw446ba65110a76&pic=NRV

It's in spanish...:heh:

SNK is only going to make games for Wii beacause It's better for games in 2D and they think PS3 and XBOX360 are not for that.They also say that Sony rejected some of their games because they were 2D.

SNK is thinking on putting some old games from NES, SNES, and even NEO-GEO on the Virtual Console.

Very good news I think, I need some new and good 2D games

Sonic, worms... only a few exemples why 2d shouldn't be dead. These were great games but when put in 3d lost a lot of magic (and I still prefer a 2d mario...). I loved to listen this about Snk and expect to see lots of good games =)

This was probably sourced from the ds.advancedmn.com interview with the bloke from SNK.

He said that Metal Slug wont appear on 360 because of the 128mb limit on Live Arcade and it wont appear on the PS3 because Sony want a minimum resolution on games.

SNK is in talks with Nintendo but Nintendo have only been asking about the SNK games that appeared on the NES and SNES not the Neo Geo ones.

He said that Metal Slug wont appear on 360 because of the 128mb limit on Live Arcade and it wont appear on the PS3 because Sony want a minimum resolution on games.

This is really good for Nintendo :)

More and more developers can't or don't have the resources for 360 and PS3 :)

This'll get me shot, but I personaly prefer 3D to 2D, but that's because I'm a massive FPS fan, so I'm more used to it. I've got nothing against a bit of 2D goodness though.

This appears to be Sony Cock-up No. 342, with claiming the P£3 is 4D(it still cracks me up) and (apparantly) not releasing the cheaper-but-still-expensive version of the console in the UK, where only 1% have HD-TVs so the better one will make little difference coming in just below it...