N-Europe

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii)

Stocka

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I cant wait for this, it looks really good, i loved both other monkey ball games on the cube and hope that they get the controls right. Im looking forward to the new minigames, please say monkey target is going to be one, that totally ROCKED!

New images.

scr_043.jpg

?? Is this guy sitting on some sort of invisible chair or is crouching rather low? Are we going to see people using the Wiimote in every single screenshot that ever releases? I would think so...

On a side note, the game is looking to be quite fun, I just hope they sort out the sensetivity control issues though... I don't want to see this game getting 7/10 due to poor control.

I dont get why you dont hold the controller on its side in this game like the other "tilt" games it'd make more sense to me. Still looks really fun though.

Totally agree. From what I've heard of the control scheme, you tilt the controller up or down to tilt the horizon up or down and you tilt the controller left and right to tilt the board left and right.

If this is the case, you could fix a plank perpendicular to the length of the controller and use this as you described instead! :)

I am hoping for multiple control schemes. Actually I would love an option to just use the traditional analog stick only.

Update

Instead of the advertised Metroid exclusive, NGamer magazine instead got their grubbly little mits on the wondrous Super Monkey Ball!

And they like it. It sounds ridiculously big too. 300 stages (internally, they are called 'trays') and loads of minigames. So many in fact, that they will be removing a lot of them before the game is released!

Anyway, this may just be yet another launch game I have been tempted to buy. :awesome:

.where is monkey race and monkey target?

Monkey Target is actually in the right side of the second scan of the magazine, and i'm not entirely sure if I can see Monkey Race.

If there was a third game at launch I was going to get, this is definately it.

New images.

scr_043.jpg

?? Is this guy sitting on some sort of invisible chair or is crouching rather low? Are we going to see people using the Wiimote in every single screenshot that ever releases? I would think so...

On a side note, the game is looking to be quite fun, I just hope they sort out the sensetivity control issues though... I don't want to see this game getting 7/10 due to poor control.

Can someone solve the mystery of the man with no chair?? Is he just crouching quite far down, is there a white chair that almost is invisible due to the background or is he just exercising his genitalia while rolling a ball on screen?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!