NEurope
Stocka

Duck Hunt (Wii)

IGN Wii has learned that Nintendo is planning to showcase a Wii sequel to its classic shooter series Duck Hunt at its E3 2006 booth on Wednesday. The title will be playable. No other details about the project have yet been revealed, but we will of course serve up a full hands-on impressions when the time is right.

Duck Hunt arms players with a virtual shotgun and lets them blast away at a series of flying ducks. Given the precision aiming needed in the classic title, which worked with a light gun, it is all but certain that the Wii-mote wil act as the weapon this time around.

Stay tuned for more from the show floor on Wednesday.

Yay! We should see it in action today

Fuck...YEAHDunk Hunt is back, This has to be a launch title, I need it

I like these surprises! Had no-idea more Wii games are going to be unveiled after the conference!

Keep em coming! Duck hunt is super fun!

BRILLIANT!!!!! Oh i loved DH on the NES........remember the orange light gun!!!

Oh the memories!!!

I HAVE JUST TURDED MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duckhunt owned on the nes and this annoucement has made me a very happy man. Wonder why they didnt show this, along with Paper Mario, at the conference?

Whoa, i didn't really expect this to be on the showfloor. So there may yet be hope for even more Nintendo games at E3. :D

Hope you can run arround in the terrain, and explore the surroundings... maybe buy new weapons.

I'd love to hunt ducks with an M16!

Hope you can run arround in the terrain, and explore the surroundings... maybe buy new weapons.

I'd love to hunt ducks with an M16!

Yeah, I demand the use of airstrikes in this game!

Yeah, I demand the use of airstrikes in this game!

Dude... ducks FLY. Airstrikes are no good. And heatseekers are no good, as Ducks can drop countermeasures (fresh poo)... But an old american antiairtank could be good (the one with the minigun turret).:bouncy:

Dude... ducks FLY. Airstrikes are no good. And heatseekers are no good, as Ducks can drop countermeasures (fresh poo)... But an old american antiairtank could be good (the one with the minigun turret).:bouncy:

I can just imagine TopGun style battles in the air Plane vs Ducks!

Get some decent pilots and get them caught in the engines and burners. I think we should test our theories.....

I love The C|_|N7! Er... Duck Hunt.

EDIT: What the hell is this? We can't swear a little now? Ah fiddlesticks.

OMG, this was one of the first things i dreamed of when i first saw the Wiimote, and its actually gonna happen. I'm literally crying tears of joy here, this is brilliant. They really should have shown this at the conference imagine the ovation they would have gotten!

and i got the slogan

*picture, open feild in background, tree in foreground to the left, poster on it with pixelated duck from the orginal NES game, with the words...

"Dunk Hunting Season Is Open Once More"

And in the distance behind the tree you can just make out the dog holding up a dead duck.

(actually that last part might offend the animal rights people...if not the whole game now that i think about)

I think for reasons of mass nostalgia(sp?) they should bundle this with Mario Galaxy like how it was on the same cart with Super Mario Bros. in the NES days.

Great news, do you recon it will be in a large 3d forest world. That would be so neat.

it´s 2d ! It´s duckhunt!

I personally hope for virtua cop and house of dead bundeled in a sega arcardeshooter-compilation for 29,99€!

Or a new virtua cop for 49,99€....

yeah virtual cop, virtual squad, house of the dead.

also konami show us your love and give us 911.

at least duckhunt will show developers it's possible.

Hey, take a look at IGN:

http://uk.revolution.ign.com/articles/706/706989p1.html

Nintendo are going to show a light gun! I thought we would use the Wiimote just fine, but it seems Nintendo want to give us a choice.

EDIT: Quote from IGN:

IGN has learned that Nintendo will be showing a gun peripheral for the Nintendo Wii in conjunction with the "new generation" Duck Hunt sequel. Allegedly, the device will work along with the Wii-mote to create the classic feel of the original NES classic, although there is still a chance of an entire "stand-alone" unit. We have yet to go hands-on with the peripheral, but will be sure to add impressions and media when the chance arrives.

Great game. the booths opened now? I hope somenoe put the reactions to the games soon in the internet.

Can't wait for more info on this one.Gonna be great.I was extatic when I read about this.

Man, this is awesome news! Duck Hunt rules.

I tried to play it the other day but my NES doesn't work any more:cry:.

Hey, take a look at IGN:

http://uk.revolution.ign.com/articles/706/706989p1.html

Nintendo are going to show a light gun! I thought we would use the Wiimote just fine, but it seems Nintendo want to give us a choice.

EDIT: Quote from IGN:

Oh the memories!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!! brings me back to my sitting room in 1990 (I was 5) lying on the floor taking aim at my old Mitsubishi TV and taking on my Dad!!!! Oh this game will be brilliant!!!:bouncy: :bouncy:

Man, this is awesome news! Duck Hunt rules.

I tried to play it the other day but my NES doesn't work any more:cry:.

mine does!!!:yay: but i cant find Duck hunt or my light gun...:cry:

If they put foxes in maybe Nintendo can catch the 'Blue Ocean' of fuck tard middle class shits who still hunt them.

If anything should be added its a program to create things to hunt, then being able to put then online. So for example Goombas from Mario, Ewoks from Star wars or more importantly Ken Kutaragi holding up the Duel Shock 3 controller.