Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Paper Mario

Sarka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Nintendo are just racist and thats why Europeans can't have Paper Mario.

I want it now. :(

It's slightly worrying that it isn't even on their release schedule?

Maybe it's not planned to be released in Europe at all?

I would of liked NOE to give a press-release for us, and say that it will be out Q3,Q4 etc..Just so we know we're definately getting it, but oh no, nothing has been said about it at all.

I'll just wait for Datel's Freeloader for Wii. I don't know why we haven't already got one, instead they're releasing Mii Managers. Why make Miis on your Wii when you can do it on the PC? :indeed: I preordered it from Game, and I think it said June. Game also said Mario Galaxy would be out in March however.

Agreed. In fact I started looking for a US console the other day just incase I do decide to get one.

Did exactly the same-thing! I started to look for one as well...

Got my wages, and immediately thought 'American Wii?' :laughing:

They were on VGP for £160 the other night, but i decided just to hold on for the minute.

I hope this doesn't end up knocking Mario Galaxy off the 2007 schedule. I don't know how I can face the Q2 drought..:cry:

see I can see Mario Galaxy getting knocked back, Nintendo have never released two Mario platformers on one format in one year obviously, forget the fact that Paper Mario is an off shoot because arguably Mario Galaxy is also an off shoot from your traditional Mario game. I think this will either be an Xmas game or released before hand and then they will reel out adverts of it again come yuletide and remind you "hey mario came out earlier this year"...

NoE have said that they haven't announced a date yet. Could be Q2 or Q3.

So they are releasing it here, but don't know when?

I'm guessing September/October.

Although, it would be nice to have a lengthy game for the summer!

I'll just wait for Datel's Freeloader for Wii. I don't know why we haven't already got one, instead they're releasing Mii Managers.

Remember how long it took for the GC freeloader and how long it was delayed for after it was originally meant to be released? Then the first version didn't even work properly.

Ok I`ve beaten the first world and it`s freaking awesome!

But it`s definately not what I was expecting, it`s a Paper Mario rpg with the battles and exploration replaced with 2D sidescrolling goodness, IT IS NOT A PLATFORMER WITH RPG ELEMENTS DO NOT EXPECT THE NEXT MARIO WORLD!

Love the Paper Mario RPGs and I love this too, so if you love Paper Mario games you`ll love this!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!