Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. (Wii)

Sarka

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! You're having a laugh right? :shakehead See it at E3 anywhere?

Yeah, last year :P.

But Nintendo weren't going to show it anyway, it's cited to be probably the next big release after Mario KArt and Smash Bros, so it's a long way off Nintendo revealing some new media.

Cited eh? Fancy giving me a link to that?

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/766/766803p1.html

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/731/731580p1.html

Obviously it's been delayed but it certainly seemed like it was ready a long time ago, unless some horrible accident happend during developement. The hints all point to a release close to follow Mario Kart, in my opinion anyway.

Both of those articles are from before the aquisition so circumstances could have changed. Also the first article says that its scheduled to come out this year. We should have seen something if it was gonna be released.

EDIT: Haha! Just read Cooky's post in the other thread. Ok so GONintendo think its "coming along". I'm still dubious though.

• 1 month later...
I thought this looked really boring anyway and a really gimmicky use of the Wiimote. Disaster looks like it could be awesome though, hope they show us more if it soon.

Agreed. QTEs, Over-the-shoulder RE4-style shooting, driving, natural disasters, terrorists and (very likely, considering the developers) a half-decent story tying everything together. What more do you want from a Nintendo 2nd party?

Agreed. QTEs, Over-the-shoulder RE4-style shooting, driving, natural disasters, terrorists and (very likely, considering the developers) a half-decent story tying everything together. What more do you want from a Nintendo 2nd party?

It's probably really obvious, but what's QTE?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!