NEurope
Sarka

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. (Wii)

Wanna hit things? You can do that on Wii, what else is there to say? Well, I'm sure there is lots. Speak here!

it looks amazing tbh, i cant wait to smash my way through levels, and actually getting the "feel" of doing so

Yeah, this is probably rather fun to play, but it might get boring rather quickly (like I got with Hulk UD)

Totally shocking. Not really sure how to take this or Disaster. Both look fantastic but they're so not Nintendo. Which is a very good thing. It won't get repetitive - this is Nintendo.

No, I can see now that I will never get this game.......I know there has been no info released about this, but there are certain games, without playing them (despite good reviews or whatever), that you know you'll never end up buying. I think this game falls into that bracket for me.

Nintendo is making a 'grown up' IP in house here or what? It looks very interesting.

Hahah lame, I'm not buying that.

It's a game just for the excuse of smashing stuff.

The title is 'project hammer' I believe.

...It's a game just for the excuse of smashing stuff...

With it being a Nintendo IP I doubt that it's just "hitting stuff"!

Well, now noone can complain that Nintendo only are making followups and kiddiegames.

Now all I want is for Nintendo to completely bust Sonys balls, and release GTA and GT-beters!

It's Blast Corps all over again :D

Well im pretty interested in this game. Maybe I even buy it.

Hitting stuff is fun :o

I hope they expand the gameplay because I can see this getting boring and repetitive very quickly.. I'm sure they realise this though so hopefully it will change

I had to look twice when it said it was a Nintendo game. It's so un-Nintendo but I'm glad they offer more "mature" games.

What I saw left me quite impressed, I think it would be already fun only smashing things but because it's from Ninty I think we can expect a lot more.

reminds me of streets of rage and fighting force-loved both of those games and played FF through about 12 times at least with my friends :D

hope theres a co op mode for this.

Is this developed in house though? Disaster is Monolith apparently. Did Monolith make FEAR?

This will be one of those projects that will be prosponed, and then cancelled, between now and the Winter release.

yeah monolith made fear actualy that made tons of good stuff before that so you can expect disaster to be really cool. i wonder who the developer is doing hammer maybe nst or retro or someone?

I'm more of a swordsman, but a hammer could still be quite fun. I'm not too sure as of yet what games I definately want to consider picking up.

Smashing stuff is fun. And because its Nintendo, you know it wont be boring or repetetive like Hunter: The reckoning and such games.

Well i wasn't so sure about this game if i'm perfectly honest.

I thought it looked VERY early in development and didn't have that freshness like 'Disaster' did.

At the moment i won't be buying this, but we'll see, i haven't really gave it a chance yet.