NEurope
Sarka

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. (Wii)

There's something about Monster Games that I LOVE. Excite Truck and Pilot Wings are two of my favourite games on Wii and 3DS. I will never forgive Nintendo for how awful they have treated that development studio. Could they really not get anyone else to port their stuff? Ugh.

Those games are fantastic.. and I still think Pilotwings Resort might be the game I've enjoyed the most on 3DS :grin:

As for Monster Games, I'd love to see them working on a proper sequel to Excitebike 64 :hehe:#jumpinjimriversforsmashbrosnx

Those games are fantastic.. and I still think Pilotwings Resort might be the game I've enjoyed the most on 3DS :grin:

As for Monster Games, I'd love to see them working on a proper sequel to Excitebike 64 :hehe:#jumpinjimriversforsmashbrosnx

Ugh... I personally dislike resort. Only one environment, time limits, dumbed down vehicle handling, Miis, unappealing visuals...

Excitebike 64 was bliss! A natural evolution of the NES original. I'd definitely like to se a sequel to that!

Ugh... I personally dislike resort. Only one environment, time limits, dumbed down vehicle handling, Miis, unappealing visuals...

Excitebike 64 was bliss! A natural evolution of the NES original. I'd definitely like to se a sequel to that!

Pilotwings Resort was fun for a while, when just flying around a bit, but got old fast.

The 3D on full also made my eyes bleed :p

I quite liked Pilotwings Resort as a launch game but nothing more. It was good fun but felt very vanilla and soul-less after Pilotwings (SNES) and 64. The Wuhu Island setting was cool but I liked the SNES game's more real-world flight school/military setting far more.

Would still love to see Pilotwings NX, we've had two (soon to be three?) consoles now without an installment.

Loved Pilotwings Resort, had so much fun with it. Think I 100%'d it. I know there was just a select few of us on here that kept going with it.

Loved Pilotwings Resort, had so much fun with it. Think I 100%'d it. I know there was just a select few of us on here that kept going with it.

Yeah I think I 100%'d it as well. I remember the mission where you had to hand glide up to 500 metres took me AGES

I've said it before but I'd absolutely love another Pilotwings game set on Wu-Hu Island where the seasons change and there are more things to see and do. In fact, I just want Wu-Hu to be the hub of Nintendo's next console :heh: In fact, I'll maybe post about that in the NX thread where it's more relevant :grin: