Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Charlie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like the boxart, looks like Wario Ware to me!

This is my most anticipated game but I am trying not to think about it to much since it'll be so long before I can get it! Even after it's out I need to wait untill I finish my prelims before I'll be allowed to get it.

Can't wait though!

Does anyone have any idea what the multiplayer is like? All the video clips I've seen seem to just have one person at a time doing stuff while everyone laughs at them.

If anyone has seen any split screen videos/screen shots could you post links here?

Just imagined all four players in a row doing squats, this game is going to be wicked.

They could do something similar to Viewtiful Joe where they release both Pink and Yellow boxarts and funnily enough, thats exactly what they did... I purchased the pink version and beat it 100% before I found out it was being ported to PS2 and the very moment that bit of news came out, I immediately sold it on ebay and courtesy of an enthusiastic buyer, got pretty much all my money back.

They could do something similar to Viewtiful Joe where they release both Pink and Yellow boxarts and funnily enough, thats exactly what they did... I purchased the pink version and beat it 100% before I found out it was being ported to PS2 and the very moment that bit of news came out, I immediately sold it on ebay and courtesy of an enthusiastic buyer, got pretty much all my money back.

So you beat the game with every character on Ultra V rated?? :heh: Because that's the only way it could count as "100%".

Pink cover for Viewtiful Jo FTW

Yellow cover for Wario Ware FTW

• 2 weeks later...
Jan 12 - Europe..... what the hell! NOE must have gone crazy!

I thought that! :laughing:

BUT it's because USA got Excitetruck and we have to wait till Feb 16th 2006!

Just like to say how pleased i am with NOE at the mo! two great Nintendo games in two months! Making vast changes already!

I don't remember them telling us two new official dates less then a week after Gamecube launched!

Very good.

I really can't wait for this is all the different movements you can do to play it, on the 1up show they got a jap wii and played on it looks fun, 9 (or 8?!wotever..) volt's games look awesome theirs even a Wind Waker mini games! and star fox and animal crossing!

also will be interesting to see if other developers take any of the motions used in this game and find interesting ways of intergrating them into existing genres/types of games...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!