N-Europe

Lost Prophets, Nu metal band

Shoe

The Bard: Can you provide us with a recording of you playing your instruments?

Ha! This sounds like a challenge! Brilliant, my AS exams finish next Wednesday and im getting some recording equiptment soon after, and I will then post some stuff on here. Any requests? I actually had a competition in mind where I record themes from various games, and If you guess them right I'll give you a copy of Metal Slug Advance...so to answer your question, yes, I will provide you with a recording. If you have a particular challenge or a song you would like to see me play, just name it and I'll learn it...

Ha! This sounds like a challenge! Brilliant, my AS exams finish next Wednesday and im getting some recording equiptment soon after, and I will then post some stuff on here. Any requests? I actually had a competition in mind where I record themes from various games, and If you guess them right I'll give you a copy of Metal Slug Advance...so to answer your question, yes, I will provide you with a recording. If you have a particular challenge or a song you would like to see me play, just name it and I'll learn it...

No, i'm just curious as to how talented you are. You do seem to be very opinionated about your bands and types of music.

Alright, fair enough, but that reason for that probably is that as you become more experienced (read: Jaded) as a musician you're tastes develop beyond simple liking, the music I listen to, I don't just like, I love it with a serious degree of obsession, and the music I don't like, I hate and It's not really possible for me to see what makes it so appealing to other people, so I suppose those are the reasons for my being so opinionated.

• 3 weeks later...

"Rooftops" is a pretty sweet song. They need to get rid of the shit haircuts though, it's like they look a bad parody of themselves now. Also they need to stop pretending to be American in their videos. "Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja" was the best video they did.

"Rooftops" is a pretty sweet song. They need to get rid of the shit haircuts though, it's like they look a bad parody of themselves now. Also they need to stop pretending to be American in their videos. "Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja" was the best video they did.

It's funny you say that. My flatmate at Uni thought that the Lost Prophets were American because of the way they talked (sounded) and the way that they acted. She didn't believe me when i said that they were Welsh.

I wouldn't say they are pretending to be America in their vidoes. Yeah Rooftops is set in LA but honestly, it looks better. Name me somewhere in Wales (or the UK) where you would get that kind of view.

Last Summer is set in Wales at least and Burn Burn was filmed in London but could be set in Wales. And I can't recall any other videos.

Glad for the acknowledgement that SoaD's not nu-metal, but how can you move on from them. They're the only band that I always come crawling back to. : peace:

Nah, I meant I've moved on from nu-metal, and because SOAD were never nu-metal, I never moved on from them.

If you have a particular challenge or a song you would like to see me play, just name it and I'll learn it...

Ok then, what say you to...

Fernandez - Asturias

Also, whats your opinion on Dream Theater or Dragonforce, 'cos they're gonna be infinitely better then you'll ever be.

Prophets have houses in LA so may have been filmed there...i dont care bout videos and haircuts...hell i couldnt care less if ian watkins is a ignornat co*k as long as the music is good i dont mind what they look like etc.

ian watkins hair is ace to be fair thou :D

I wouldn't say they are pretending to be America in their vidoes. Yeah Rooftops is set in LA but honestly, it looks better. Name me somewhere in Wales (or the UK) where you would get that kind of view.

The top of any tall building. Do it on top of the car park they did "Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja" in.

Last Summer is set in Wales at least and Burn Burn was filmed in London but could be set in Wales. And I can't recall any other videos.

I haven't seen the "Last Summer" video for ages ago, but doesn't it have an American style high school and American cars? Same with "Last Train Home" - American cars and American subway trains in the video, as far as I can remember.

The top of any tall building. Do it on top of the car park they did "Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja" in.

But LA at night is beautiful. London at night is dangerous (well as is LA but shush). Its not just the one building, its the surrounding ones. The neon. The lack of natural stars. It all adds up.

And maybe the rest were done in America, so what really? At the end of the day its a promotional device.