Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Hardware Discussion

Ashley

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just one question... I don't have wireless network here at home.. and I will need the lan adaptor for the wii.. now.. if I can't findt that one tommorow.. will I still be able to use my wii?? I think I read somewhere that you had to download some updates for the WiI to work

just one question... I don't have wireless network here at home.. and I will need the lan adaptor for the wii.. now.. if I can't findt that one tommorow.. will I still be able to use my wii?? I think I read somewhere that you had to download some updates for the WiI to work

Only the VC and something to do with SD cards need the update to work. Wii games, createing a Mii and Gc games all should work fine!

Don't know about their own ones.

Wii Remote as Mouse Pointer:

They've got the IR data hacked now. Just the nunchuck left to do.

Woah, these guys are working really fast... first compatible, then HL2 now IR.

When this works well I'll get the drivers to use my Wiimote on the Laptop. : peace:

Guest Stefkov

My dongle still works :D Seems that will be my only method of connecting to the VC for now.

Unless the usb to ethernet ive got already works, then oh well.

Don't know about their own ones.

Wii Remote as Mouse Pointer:

They've got the IR data hacked now. Just the nunchuck left to do.

This is great news. Becouse I'm going to buy a media center pc to connect to my LCD Tv. And I just hate the mouse function on the media center keyboard. So now I can use the Wiimote for the Wii and the Media Center! I must say: I like it! :laughing:

This is great news. Becouse I'm going to buy a media center pc to connect to my LCD Tv. And I just hate the mouse function on the media center keyboard. So now I can use the Wiimote for the Wii and the Media Center! I must say: I like it! :laughing:

Great idea! Im building a Media Center at the moment (see the Tech board), it would be great if the Wiimote could be customised as a Mouse and Remote control!

BTW, anyone know if the Wii works with GC/N64 cables?

Guest Stefkov

Waiting in line this morning. A guy asked about the composite cables, I suspect he meant Component cables, however he said they'd been put back to next week. So im gonna get that next week.

Grr i want play it!