Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Thats gonna get annoying in single and mulitplayer. If it lasts as long as Snorlax then ok, but it might be too annoying.

Wario's mouth is huge.....:(

Guest Stefkov

I always wanted tp play as Pidgeot, when i played the N64 version. I thought of all the moves for it. More playable pokemon would be good.

Guest Stefkov

I loved having Pidgeot, I would always catch a Pidgey at the start of a game and teach it Fly.

The sprites in the newer version, Pidgeot is just awesome. Even in yellow he looked damn cool.

Next my favorite-ish was Ponyta/(evolution form him) loved them, cos i love horses and fire.

I like the idea of Miis in Smash Bros, actually. I don't think it's impossible, either. After all, there's only so many Wii Sports-esque games Nintendo could make, and it'd be a shame if the use of Miis in games was only limited to games from around the launch period.

I wouldn't mind Tingle either, to be honest. :p

Guest Stefkov
http://www.smashbros.com/en/pics/img/pic13.jpg

Possibly a "dodge" of some sorts? Perhaps x or y (just one of them, other is one of the "jump" buttons)

looks to me that link is doing that didge where when you shield you press up.

Like jigglypuffsm wierd dodge when you press up she/he squashes down or something.

it looks like a dodge that i stated. Or it looks like a party stage, who can do limbo the furthest?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!