Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, anyone who has seen the sonic x series will see that he doesnt mind the old punching and kicking stuff.

there is plenty of spinlike moves for sonic to do, and with the inclusion of 'ring moves' and speed attacks.

and just on the note for sonic... the latest gamerpals!

gamerpals18.jpg

i love it! its so right!!!

Yeh, and Link/Y.Link, Fox/Falco, Pichu/Pikachu, Falcon/Ganon.

I love that comic thing, especially the look on shadows face!

i have a person trying to tell me that jigglypuff is a kirby clone. the amount of times i have argued 'no' with him is nuts. they move the same, and are puffballs, but thats as far as it goes!

this guy i argue with, he is a gamer, yes. but he doesnt play melee. you dont suppose that 'clone characters' has become a melee lingo?

Ray looks so cool in that picture. Bring him back Sega!!

um no.

no he doesnt, and i think we are tired of sega and their character making antics.

OMG Sonic in Smash Bros?!

http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=mario_sonic_news_gaming

No, just APPAULING journalism from Blueyonder

This is the battle gamers across the world have been waiting for: Nintendo's portly plumber against Sega's ultra-fast urchin. Unfortunately, since both characters are brand figureheads for rival games' manufacturers, the contest was unlikely tosee the light of day. Until now that is...

O RLY? Let's see then.

Smash Bros is Nintendo's all-in fighting franchise, featuring Mario, wario , Peekachoo

Failing to capitalise Wario pales into insignificance compared to the spelling of Pikacu...

According to a snippet from their official boards, Nintendo expressed hope that this cross-game success of will encourage other gaming companies to licence out other characters. Smash Bros designer Sakurai and Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto have stated that "Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog is the character that 'Smash Bros' fans have requested the most and... well, it's hard to type these words with our fingers crossed!"

What the link actually takes you to is a thread on the nintendo forum where someone's posted some scans of some shoddy "tip and tricks" magazine. The writer of the article says that Shigeru Miyamoto admitted Sonic was the most requested character and then THE WRITER says "it's hard to write these words with our fingers crossed". This some how turns into Miyamoto saying those words by the time it gets to the blueyonder article.

Must have had the work experience kid doing that page I think.