Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

I'd be surprised if Europe sees this before Xmas, with Mario Kart and Wii Fit due out in Q2, and Q3 being a quiet period a really can't see any reason why NoE would want to release it any sooner.

They need a big Christmas game, and unless Nintendo have anything in hidden development Brawl looks like the only one Europe will see this year. Personally i'd rather they did Brawl in Q1, Wii Fit in Q2 and Mario Kart at Xmas, but meh, they're choice :(

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why people used a Freeloader for Animal Crossing when they could have just got the Australian ver. :heh:

Because the Australian version wasn't available when the GC Freeloader came out? Talking of the Freeloader reminds me that wanting to trade Animal Crossing items was the reason I registered for these forums five years ago..

Because the Australian version wasn't available when the GC Freeloader came out? Talking of the Freeloader reminds me that wanting to trade Animal Crossing items was the reason I registered for these forums five years ago..

I guess....They were over a year appart:heh:

It's just when I think about AC, the big deal was that it was taking so long to come out here.

Yeah for the past, oh say 1 and 1/2 months I have been playing melee for like over an hour everyday! I'm now a Zelda master! mwa ha ha:bouncy:

Plus unlike you all, I am going to wait for smash! No matter how long it takes.....wait, how much is the freeloader?:laughing:

Is the Brawl Dojo closed for good now the American game is out, or will it keep going its released in Europe?

It's going to keep going until the end of March, apparently. There are still more characters and stages to be featured, for a start.

Guest Maase

O_O

GAMESPOT... GAVE A NINTENDO GAME... 9.5... FOR THE SECOND TIME...

OH... MY... GOD!!!

This game is a must xD

Better versions of Snakes Codec Calls.

Part 1 - Mario, Donkey Kong, Fox, Link, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Marth, Luigi, and Captain Falcon.

Part 2 - Peach, Bowser, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, Wario, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Pit, Ice Climbers, R.O.B., and Meta Knight.

Part 3 - King Dedede, Olimar, Falco, Wolf, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Ike.

Part 4 - Ness, Lucas, Mr. Game & Watch, Sonic, and Snake.

I sure do hope that VGP ship my copy out tomorrow

Then I can find out sooner if my Wii needs a clean or not ¬¬

I know! I'm always cleaning around it and dusting and i don't smoke! Fingers crossed! :blank:

Thats all we need! Also this damn storm and high winds will probably delay the game even further! God damn it!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!