Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucario's aura abilities are one of a kind...The only character in Brawl who's power increases as his damage does and y'all call him a clone?! His unique. Btw what does the update mean about Lucario talking?

lucario effing talks, that's how BA he is, if you watch some of the videos in japanese you'll see, sakurai was just tellin' us that he's not physically speaking, he's using telepathy

Lucario is crap, merely a Mewtwo clone.

i am not going to dignify that arrogant statement.

Lol I just wanted to see what happened if I said that. Pretty funny.

The aura sphere thing looked cool on todays update.

Someone should go on practise mode, bung lucarios health up to 999% and let it release an aura shere. How much damage?

Okay thanks, thats great. How does Sheik play though? have you used him much?

I used HER (lol) sometimes, but to be honest, I'm not really good with her, I prefer Zelda it's easier to rack up some damage with her magic mid air attacks. Since I wasn't a Sheik user I can't tell you if she's much different, but she seems pretty much the same. The B-attack isn't held now, you press it once to charge and again to thrown, that pretty much the differences I found.

I used HER (lol) sometimes, but to be honest, I'm not really good with her, I prefer Zelda it's easier to rack up some damage with her magic mid air attacks. Since I wasn't a Sheik user I can't tell you if she's much different, but she seems pretty much the same. The B-attack isn't held now, you press it once to charge and again to thrown, that pretty much the differences I found.

Lol...I know what you mean though, Zelda has some awesome smash attacks but Sheik is more like an icon to us Sheik lovers. Mannnnn :( ...You're so lucky.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!