Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why they even bother giving out release dates for this territory. Sometimes they may as well just hand out bar napkins with "Dear Europe: Fuck You" scrawled on them in Reggie's excrement.

ROFLMAO ah and yet when the stuff does eventually get released we lap it up and keep quiet to the next heavily delayed game. hmmm when i think of delayed games, the awesome Jet Force Gemini comes to mind..

EDIT: After a quick check on wikipedia, the game was supposed to be released in august but was pushed back to november for polishing. Also even though it was developed by England based Rare, America got it first -__-

EDIT2: Can't believe i forgot about the first smash bros on the 64 which was released almost a year after the japanese got it. The pain is still raw nintendo. Anyways this pic brings back so many memories. So making this stage when I get the game:

Ssb_stageselect.jpg

Just curious, but how was the EU version of Melee tweaked? Were there complaints/inbalances about the US version? :wtf:

There were about 15-20 changes made to the PAL version. For example, Marth's Down-air is a meteor attack and not a spike in the EU version.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!