Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pokemon trainer match:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zqHzRpxmC8o

Nice 1v1v1 online match (linkvsheikvLucario, also get to see sheiks FS and how hard it could be to get the smash ball on the Eldin Bridge):

True, but unless the person's lined up infront of him its hard to pull off, however i've seen him KO 2 people with it. Kirby's is also great too, it lasts long and sucks everyone in.

If its done near the edge, then its very effective. The problem with ike's FS is just the rebound at the end.

True, but unless the person's lined up infront of him its hard to pull off, however i've seen him KO 2 people with it. Kirby's is also great too, it lasts long and sucks everyone in.

Marth? He can KO 3 enemies at once if they are close enough together. Both his and Ike's Final Smashes have a pretty broad range. But you're forgetting Zelda/Sheik's Light Arrow - VERY fast, VERY powerful, VERY deadly. If enemies are in front of you - fire. The attack strikes immediately and they have to touch the ground sometime. It's only a matter of timing.

Marth? He can KO 3 enemies at once if they are close enough together. Both his and Ike's Final Smashes have a pretty broad range. But you're forgetting Zelda/Sheik's Light Arrow - VERY fast, VERY powerful, VERY deadly. If enemies are in front of you - fire. The attack strikes immediately and they have to touch the ground sometime. It's only a matter of timing.

Theres something about the Light arrows that dont quiet tickle my fancy...It seems only effective when your enemy is close to the edge, particularly Sheiks' one whos arrow seems to take the enemy downwards. It also does below 50% damage.

Maybe it does more damage on evil characters?

Theres something about the Light arrows that dont quiet tickle my fancy...It seems only effective when your enemy is close to the edge, particularly Sheiks' one whos arrow seems to take the enemy downwards. It also does below 50% damage.

Maybe it does more damage on evil characters?

Well, on Link, Zelda's Light Arrow does 44% damage, Sheik's does precisely 50%.

Marth's is a 1HKO :heh:

Yeh, I'd have to say he has the best final smash of them all. Ridiculously strong.

I'll be playing this game very shortly, let's just say that a certain dump has sprung up. I'll still be buying the game when it comes of course. :D

Cannot wait.

Yeh, I'd have to say he has the best final smash of them all. Ridiculously strong.

I'll be playing this game very shortly, let's just say that a certain dump has sprung up. I'll still be buying the game when it comes of course. :D

Cannot wait.

Will you please refrain from teasing use with your illegal activities. Bastard.

So,

Apparently Lucario's attacks increase in power as you get more damage inflicted on Lucario up to a max of 200% such as his Aura Sphere that ends up being the size of Lucario when charged at 200%

Awesome...think thats secured him as my bitch now :p

Me too, but apparently thats asking for too much. :P

Rob doesn't deserve to be in IMO.

Personally I'd rather see Nintendo characters in Smash Bros which is after all a Nintendo game.

I also think Rob looks awesome.

So,

Apparently Lucario's attacks increase in power as you get more damage inflicted on Lucario up to a max of 200% such as his Aura Sphere that ends up being the size of Lucario when charged at 200%

Awesome...think thats secured him as my bitch now :p

Heh...but at 200% he will get pwned...He looks frail and light like Mewtwo. Though in sudden death he'd be god-like.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!