Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight princess ganondorf is one of the coolest ganons ever made 2nd place is the ocarina of time model

I am not bagging out Ganondorf from TP his design looks great, but I mean Ganon Ganon, when he transforms into a pig, the version in TP sucked compared to the other times you encounter Ganon.

I am not bagging out Ganondorf from TP his design looks great, but I mean Ganon Ganon, when he transforms into a pig, the version in TP sucked compared to the other times you encounter Ganon.

I love the TP Ganon. He was really different from the others as he's completely a beast. But they can easily make him a biped, and add some weapons and/or armor while keeping the general design if they want.

Talking about Ganondorf, I'd love to see him fight with a trident and dark magic like his old incarnations (and phantom ganon from OOT). Swords are cool but I'd like something different.

Yeah TP Ganon was a bit rubbish really!

He wasn't menacing at all and just scampered around in circles half the time.

Making Ganon like an evil version of Wolf Link just didn't work, nor did i fit in with what Ganon should be, a pig beast, to reflect Ganondorfs greed.

One question, how do you become 'N-Europe Staff'? :D

You er.. work for the site. I applied some time ago, when they were looking for staff.

ABout Smash, I kinda want to go on a blockout, but I really can't resist the daily updates. I just hope they don't reveal everything in the site.

I never sad that they were going to be starters, but all the veteran characters have always been in the game without needing to unlock them, except for the newcomers iunno about them

Well, indirectly, because you said they hadn't revealed any starters yet. Ergo you assume that all announced characters so far are starters.

Unless I misunderstood who you referred to in your original post? :wtf:

What the hell is wrong with you guys? I'm kidding! Can't a guy have some fun? And now I spam a lot? Seriously, I just can't figure out you guys at all.

I didnt think it was spam....but I guess Im a spammer....so it might be spam! :heh:

Anyway, I will be really upset if there is no Ganon with old move set (Or slightly changed) in all honesty, he was one of the only people I was actually competitive with.

I didnt think it was spam....but I guess Im a spammer....so it might be spam! :heh:

Anyway, I will be really upset if there is no Ganon with old move set (Or slightly changed) in all honesty, he was one of the only people I was actually competitive with.

Spam spam spam! :P (Monty Pythong ftw)

As cool as Ganon was he was a Falcon clone that had nothing to do with the actual character. He should have a sword and magic moves.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? I'm kidding! Can't a guy have some fun? And now I spam a lot? Seriously, I just can't figure out you guys at all.

Might want to add a wink or something to the end of posts then, bit difficult to tell if you are flaming or just being sarcastic

Well, indirectly, because you said they hadn't revealed any starters yet. Ergo you assume that all announced characters so far are starters.

Unless I misunderstood who you referred to in your original post? :wtf:

well, one person said falcon needs to be announced because he was a starter and i said that no, he needed to be unlocked in SSB, same goes for luigi, jigglypuff, and prolly ness, but he might not be in this time iunno

Hellfire's post was exactly like Caris' in the other consoles board, about the Wii figures. It was pretty obvious it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Well honestly I had no idea whether these posts of Hellfire's were jokes or not but you can't draw a parallel between his and Caris' posts.

If you were to take Caris' posts seriously then you could consider them as attacks on Nintendo, while if you were to take Hellfire's posts seriously you could consider them as personal attacks and that's why I replied to the comment.

Well honestly I had no idea whether these posts of Hellfire's were jokes or not but you can't draw a parallel between his and Caris' posts.

If you were to take Caris' posts seriously then you could consider them as attacks on Nintendo, while if you were to take Hellfire's posts seriously you could consider them as personal attacks and that's why I replied to the comment.

That's true, but neither comments are serious, it's all said in jest. I think if you look back over it and what was said, it probably makes a bit more sense now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!