N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

He could just use his melee or combat moves, like his round house kick or suplex and some others. I think he'd be awesome. There's not alot of other characters I'd put in smash bros brawl....sonic maybe as well.

Snake = :awesome:

I'd say put sonic, tails and knuckles in. ::shrug:

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game with online has hte capabilities to be ever expanding. We've wanted a Smash Bros. game since we played GC, and we've waited years. They can give us what we want by having a mega library of characters, and if you missed a downloadable character you can unlock it by playing someone who uses him against you (or if you beat him online).

I have all of the characters except the ones unlockable on multiplayer, because I don't have two pads and only play multi at Nintendo Club. I'll borrow a pad and leave it on overnight, because I wonder if you plug in a memory card from SSBM while playing Brawl, it will upload the characters you unlocked on Melee. That would be so cool, along with the online updates./

i want a big wiimote with nunchuck as game-character..

After seeing that i just got the idea that they could have Master Hand and Crazy Hand holding these when you fight them.

Remember if it happens you heard it here first:indeed:

And i've seen people mention a Goron character, that would be cool, but hw come noone said a Zora character, Zora Link in Majoras Mask was hyper cool:yay:

if cloud is in it bring on sephiroth,

also since Nobuo Uematsu is doing the music, why not just bring the one winged angel theme from advent children, slap it in and then BAM...

holy shit!!!!!!

nobuo uematsu is doing the music??!!!!!!!

were did you find this out......?

Guarana, the producer announced it on his website (smashbros.com) which is following development.

There's going to be .mp3s soon I guess from the 'music' tab on the site.

Also Cloud was already in a PS2 fighter called 'Ehergheiz' or something. It was quite poor.

My main concern- the game will be too similar to Smash Bros. melee using the new controller.

Nintendo will probably also not stock GameCube controllers making it difficult to obtain 4 for multiplay if you're a new member to the Smash Bros fanclub.

- perhaps meaning you'll have to use that BS 'shell'

My main concern- the game will be too similar to Smash Bros. melee using the new controller.

I heard it was going to use controlls simular to the cube version and will not use the wii functions. The levels look completting diffent, theres new power move power up's, it's on-line, it has new charactor. I think it's changed enough