N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love Sonic to be in it as it would be a great addition to smash bros brawl as far as third party characters are concerned.

His spin dash could be like Fox's dash move in SSBM and of course his jump and hoam in attack would be cool too.

as a special move for a brief few seconds he could create an attack in super sonic form.

also any other moves would be good too!

This site has analysis the trailer. :)

9.jpg

12.png

Good to see this new game gets a Fire Emblem themed level on its own. :)

I actually think the castle in the 1st pic is meant to be Princess Peaches castle, it seems to have a similar shape and the red tiles on the tower tops are the same as in the N64 and GC.

But yeah the other two with Link and Mario fighting inside (a seperate castle) definatly seems to be a Fire Emblem theme from the emblem in teh background, i hope this means Marth and Roy are still in it. Roy rules:yay:

Anyone here think Viewtiful Joe will make an appearance?

I seem to recall one of the creators saying something along the lines of

"Sure, if our fans want to see Joe in a Smash Bros game, we'll see what we can do" or something along those lines when asked if Joe would be making an appearance in a future Smash Bros game.

Seems to me they'll be only adding characters that have had exclusive titles for Nintendo Consoles (which means Sonic could be a candidate).

It would be completely irrational for them to add Cloud, that would be like advertising for Sony since Cloud only ever appeared on games for Playstation consoles (excluding Kingdom Hearts GBA). However a character from Crystal Chronicles would make sence (Not that I can think of any).

Are we just to assume that as well as new ones all the old ones will be making a return...? As to new ones I'd like to see...

NINTENDO

----------

1) Wart (From Super Mario Bros. 2. Would be a big slow one like Bowser/Donkey.)

2) Kamek Wizard (From the Mario games. A floaty type character like Peach and such, but with more projectile like magic.)

3) Paper Mario (From the Paper Mario games. Uses paper abilities as specials.)

4) Olimar (From Pikmin. Summons Pikmins with different abilities for his attacks.)

5) Someone from Super Punch Out (A guy with pure physical supers, but brutish and powerful!)

THIRD PARTY

-------------

1) Slime (From the Dragon Quest games. Maybe not a normal slime, could be a knight, king, emeperor etc. If a normal slime it would slowly change colour through the fight, changing the elementals of its attacks. Like its projectile would change from ice to fire etc.)

2) Megaman (The original one. Guess there's 2 options here. Have him with his buster, slide, Rush attacks or have him a Kirby type. He does absorb enemy abilities, remember...)

3) Cloud (If you're going to have a Final Fantasy character it better be Cloud damn it! Just have him with the moves from his game. Link type, and his limit breaks easily fit the super moves.)

4) Yuna (Probably the second most widely known Final Fantasy charcter. Imagine each of her super moves unleashes some mini little chibi summon monster. It'd just be so cool!)

5) Goemon (From the Ganbare Goemon games. Coin throw, pipe smash etc. I love Goemon!)

lol that would be awsome if Cloud was in it :)

Characters i think they should have:

Mach Rider ( ? :$ haha)

Soma or Alucard :D :D

King Dede ( he would so own! )

Kranky Kong (rofl)

Funky Kong (wiiiiiii xD )

The kid from Super Adventure Island (SNES) :D

I'll add more later if I think or any :)