NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

i really like the idea of using ridley. If you think of his size from the fmv sequence at the beginning of melee he's the perfect siz to use there. Plus his attacks could be of those from metroid prime. And maybe a clone could be meta ridley? Well actually no, maybe thats a little boring....

I can't imagine Ridley being playable. I don't know how they would make him fight like the rest of the characters. *Thinks*

A costume could be meta-ridley, and another costume could be whatever he's called in MP:3

That's cool in so many ways, the music, the effects, and it's the first time I saw his face!!

They should put that punch and that voice in Brawl.

I think costumes will be a major part of this game, we've already seen Zero Suit Samus and Samus. I'll make a list, feel free to add to it (list is only for confirmed characters).

Mario - Dr. Mario/Metal Mario/2D Mario (2D Mario would be cool)

Link - Wind Waker Link/Ocarina of Time Link/Adventure of Link... Link

Pikachu - Metal Pikachu/Raichu/Pichu

Kirby - ??? (Maybe some of those hats you get as trophies)

Metaknight - ??? (Different suits of armour?)

Samus - Zero Suit Samus/Dark Samus/(Another suit)

Pit - ???

Wario - Tradition Wario costume/???/???

But are smaus and other 2 seperate characters or different?It's looking to be different.I think they put both samus in the video just to avoid a panic of.I HOPE THE OLD SAMUS IS IN IT!

I hope they don't go down the numberous-costume route. I'm not a fan of clones either, unless they have significantly different moves/animations in which case they're not exactly clones.

I would imagine that Varia Suit Samus will indeed be in the game, along with Zero Suit Samus.

I think nintendo should add bosses from classic games to fight in the storymode.

Example: Samus vs Mother Brain

I think nintendo should add bosses from classic games to fight in the storymode.

Example: Samus vs Mother Brain

If they do a Story Mode for each char (like adventure) it would fight in really well for the end boss.

They would probably just do event matches for those kind of boss fights. Speaking of which I hope that there's loads more event matches in brawl, as they were tremendously awesome.

They would probably just do event matches for those kind of boss fights. Speaking of which I hope that there's loads more event matches in brawl, as they were tremendously awesome.

You can count on that. I think nothing from melee will be removed.

That boss ideia is really good. I don't know how many characters the game will have, but there would be a lot of bosses to be made.

I thought that a nice idea might be something like in Lego Star Wars. An online match that goes on forever! And I mean forever. It starts with 4 people, but as soon as someone leaves, or is killed, another person takes their place instantly. So it would never end, and people would never get bored because as soon as they leave they are replaced.

It could use the Wii Connector 24 by putting yourself in the waiting list, and when you are in, it tells you, you can join at any minute. But there could be loads of these games going on.

I thought that a nice idea might be something like in Lego Star Wars. An online match that goes on forever! And I mean forever. It starts with 4 people, but as soon as someone leaves, or is killed, another person takes their place instantly. So it would never end, and people would never get bored because as soon as they leave they are replaced.

It could use the Wii Connector 24 by putting yourself in the waiting list, and when you are in, it tells you, you can join at any minute. But there could be loads of these games going on.

That isn't actually a bad idea. They already do a similar thing in 'crew' battles in America during 1 on 1. It would be alot quicker to be in a waiting list than have to quit the match, and then enter. Good thinking :grin:

I think this thread needs a BUMP.

Anyway, about the above idea I think a "battle royale" style would make for a fun online match. A sort of "last one standing" out of 30 online players.

Also there better be the choice to have 2on2 matches online. Me and the goron are looking to be kicking noob ass over teh net.

1on1 (without items), 2on2 (don't know) and 4p free-for-all (with items) is what i'm expecting to see in the random match search if the game uses the same system as the DS. Between friends i think we'll have 100% freedom to change any rule we want, just like Metroid Prime Hunters.

Me and Zell will become gods of this games multiplayer...TEAM ZWEI-FORCE :D:D:D:D:D

*thread revival*

I really dont see this game coming as a launch title!

When its launched, itll probably be online, but wont be a launch title! Back in that gamespot article, it was still called the revolution!

I want to know what the final 1 or 2 third party characters are going to be. All I want is Sonic, Mario vs Sonic and Megaman, Samus vs Megaman. They are the two best third party characters to include in this game, period. Two ultimate battles that can finally be fought once and for all on Smash Bros Brawl, and of course every single Nintendo character can be used to beat the crap out of Snake, knock the Sony blood right out of him.

I can just imagine part of the opening scene if these characters were included in the final game, Mario is dominating fighting when out of nowhere Sonic comes and starts attacking Mario wit spiral attacks, and just as though it looks like Mario has met his match, Luigi comes and sucks up Sonic in his Vacuum Cleaner from Luigis Mansion. Also if rumours of Ridley being in the game are true, Samus is fighting Ridley and is beating him, when Megaman comes and blasts Samus with his own firepower or Ridley to help Samus and turns on Samus and blasts her, exposing her suit and she runs away.

*thread revival*

I really dont see this game coming as a launch title!

When its launched, itll probably be online, but wont be a launch title! Back in that gamespot article, it was still called the revolution!

Of course it won't be a launch title. It'll most likely come out winter 2007

Indeed, Smash Brothers has never really been mentioned as a launch title, except by rumour-mongers. I imagine it will be one of the big Xmas 2007 titles for the console.