NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Sonic spinning atack would be similar to B attack of Jigglypuff and down+B in Yoshy (I think).

And anyone played sonic battle for gba? I believe his moves will be the ones from teh game, with a few modifications...

well, anyone who has seen the sonic x series will see that he doesnt mind the old punching and kicking stuff.

there is plenty of spinlike moves for sonic to do, and with the inclusion of 'ring moves' and speed attacks.

and just on the note for sonic... the latest gamerpals!

gamerpals18.jpg

i love it! its so right!!!

clones in smash bros...like what?mario and dr mario?

Yeh, and Link/Y.Link, Fox/Falco, Pichu/Pikachu, Falcon/Ganon.

I love that comic thing, especially the look on shadows face!

lol shadow..it's hard to believe he was once popular.Same thing happened with tails and is probable going to happen next with silver.

Why are they so bad developing a character.....ohh maria!

I'd love to see Sonics level - a tight level full of those boucy pad and speed-boosters would make zany play.

lol i know but this mysterious character........ohh who could it be?:D

honestly who gives a shit anymore?

i wish they would stop adding characters.Look at the mario games.What the last new character?

daisy?shadow mario?waluigi?

Actually, it was Jr (who is Shadow Mario) and then it was Waluigi, i guess :wtf:, and that was last gen so...

how can you suggest Daisy?? :wtf: lol

Yeah....I think the Sonic Team are the worst for it, they make and drop characters all the time (Bean, Bark, Fang, Ray, Mighty etc etc)

Ray looks so cool in that picture. Bring him back Sega!!

Yeh, and Link/Y.Link, Fox/Falco, Pichu/Pikachu, Falcon/Ganon.

I love that comic thing, especially the look on shadows face!

i have a person trying to tell me that jigglypuff is a kirby clone. the amount of times i have argued 'no' with him is nuts. they move the same, and are puffballs, but thats as far as it goes!

this guy i argue with, he is a gamer, yes. but he doesnt play melee. you dont suppose that 'clone characters' has become a melee lingo?

Ray looks so cool in that picture. Bring him back Sega!!

um no.

no he doesnt, and i think we are tired of sega and their character making antics.

Hell yeah Kid Icarus I love you so, your like my name Imarus.

Imarus? That's such a cool name :D

I remember playing Kid Icarus as a kid, and it was a great game. Can't wait to play as Pit in the new one :love:

Imarus? That's such a cool name :D

I remember playing Kid Icarus as a kid, and it was a great game. Can't wait to play as Pit in the new one :love:

lol thanks:kiss:

OMG Sonic in Smash Bros?!

http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=mario_sonic_news_gaming

No, just APPAULING journalism from Blueyonder

This is the battle gamers across the world have been waiting for: Nintendo's portly plumber against Sega's ultra-fast urchin. Unfortunately, since both characters are brand figureheads for rival games' manufacturers, the contest was unlikely tosee the light of day. Until now that is...

O RLY? Let's see then.

Smash Bros is Nintendo's all-in fighting franchise, featuring Mario, wario , Peekachoo

Failing to capitalise Wario pales into insignificance compared to the spelling of Pikacu...

According to a snippet from their official boards, Nintendo expressed hope that this cross-game success of will encourage other gaming companies to licence out other characters. Smash Bros designer Sakurai and Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto have stated that "Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog is the character that 'Smash Bros' fans have requested the most and... well, it's hard to type these words with our fingers crossed!"

What the link actually takes you to is a thread on the nintendo forum where someone's posted some scans of some shoddy "tip and tricks" magazine. The writer of the article says that Shigeru Miyamoto admitted Sonic was the most requested character and then THE WRITER says "it's hard to write these words with our fingers crossed". This some how turns into Miyamoto saying those words by the time it gets to the blueyonder article.

Must have had the work experience kid doing that page I think.

New screens over at IGN btw. Also new screens of LoZ:TP, Super Mario Galaxy and other games.

Cheers for the Sonic wikipedia pages by the way, will read those when im bored and feel nostalgic.