NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

According to an NGamer rumour, Rayman is a fighter.

wooo we need more ancel love

Yeah I'm real impressed with all the work Ubisoft are putting into their Wii games, so I'd love to see this "rewarded" by including Rayman.

Yeah Rayman needs to be included. Along with Sonic, Snake and Cloud of course (those characters are some of the most recognisable in the industry, so should be in the next smash).

Yeah Rayman needs to be included. Along with Sonic, Snake and Cloud of course (those characters are some of the most recognisable in the industry, so should be in the next smash).

Sonic needs to be in the game, it makes all the sense, and Cloud would drive another billion more buyers.

Oh, and bring pacman too... hmmm... maybe not.

Sonic needs to be in the game, it makes all the sense, and Cloud would drive another billion more buyers.

Oh, and bring pacman too... hmmm... maybe not.

Pac-Man would be so bad it's not even funny....*shudders*

Pac Man can work...You have to remeber there's Pac Man World and stuff to get movements and such from. Pac Man & Sonic are the most deserving in my opinion.

Pac Man can work...You have to remeber there's Pac Man World and stuff to get movements and such from. Pac Man & Sonic are the most deserving in my opinion.

Kurt I dont recognise you at all!

I have the 15th highest post count -_-

o.O How'd you find that out I wanna know mine :heh:

I don't think Pac-man would fight in Brawl but Sonic would.

I hope they don't decrease the speed in this to much and I hope we get some sort of news and progress for it again nearer the end of the year.

o.O How'd you find that out I wanna know mine :heh:

I don't think Pac-man would fight in Brawl but Sonic would.

I hope they don't decrease the speed in this to much and I hope we get some sort of news and progress for it again nearer the end of the year.

Members List > Search Members > Advanced Search > *Scroll Down to bottom bit (Options)* 'Post Count', 'Decending' :heh: If you can follow that :heh:

121st woot

Anyway if they do put pacman in, I hope they make him the whipping boy. For some reason, 3d pacman sickens me...

121st woot

Anyway if they do put pacman in, I hope they make him the whipping boy. For some reason, 3d pacman sickens me...

I know what you mean. Pacman is only made for 2d really.

I think they could use him as some sort of item,but what could he do.What could he eat.How about you throw him and he goes towards a character (skilled can avoid him) and keeps biting them,for massive damage.

I think they could use him as some sort of item,but what could he do.What could he eat.How about you throw him and he goes towards a character (skilled can avoid him) and keeps biting them,for massive damage.

That sounds great! I can already hear the "Wacka Wacka". He's better being an Item than a character.

..and keeps biting them,for massive damage.

Only if he attacks the weak point.. obviously.. :heh:

Riiiiiiiidddggeeee Raaacccerrrr

Only if he attacks the weak point.. obviously.. :heh:

Riiiiiiiidddggeeee Raaacccerrrr

That will NEVER get old :bouncy:

Anyway, Pacman as an item would be so amazing! WACKA WACKA :hehe:

Yeah...Everybody could turn blue, sweaty and slower while Pac-man tries to eat you. hehehe :)

That would be crap and never work, something along the lines of possibley meral or porigon may work.

121st woot

594 BEAT THAT!

Oh you mean this is like golf where a large score=bad :confused:

Anyway a Pacman stage would be great (Plenty of jumps etc) but Pacman as a character would be boring I think, maybe as an item or have him come out of a pokeball and eat your oppenents!

We should have superfrog in this, i dont care about its complete lack of appearence on nintendo consoles (Except for Worms Blast if that was on GC) but HE IS SUPREME. His flying blob and lucosade will trash Mario anyday!

EDIT: Another idea Naruto or Sasuke of well Naruto! Or Ichigo of Bleach! All of em would be great fighters!

That would be crap and never work, something along the lines of possibley meral or porigon may work.

Your Pokéspelling is appauling. It could work quite easily, would be more like Scizor but he moves at right angle tangents.

Or maybe the user turns into Pacman for a few seconds by collecting a Power Pellet?

"Pac-Man ate a Power Pellet; Woohoo"

Yeah...Everybody could turn blue, sweaty and slower while Pac-man tries to eat you. hehehe :)

Actually i think it could be a good ideia, as long as it doesn't cut the flow of battle for more than 2 or 3 seconds.

I would so love Goku to be in this one. He is awesome.