NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Online was confimed at e3 and Smash Bros. Dojo is the name of the site the same as Japan site.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Online was confimed at e3 and Smash Bros. Dojo is the name of the site the same as Japan site.

You do have a point, but why would it refer the game to the name of another regions website name which would be no use as its no longer running and in a totally different language? It doesnt make much sense, but maybe the online service of Brawl will be known as The Dojo, which makes perfect sense.

was just thinking today. this game needs a castlevania character.

that is all

Dojo is just the name of the site nothing else. Saying that Dojo is the name of the online service is just a complete wild assumption.

Not quite an assumption, I said "probably".

"Dojo" was mentioned as "playing online in Super Smash Bros. Dojo" on Nintendo's Wii site. I don't think that speculating that Dojo could be the name of the online lobbies etc for SSMB is unfair, considering that.

I want news on Jigglypuff :( She's teh awesome.

Togepi should replace Pichu in GSC awesomeness ;)

i really don't think jigglypuff will be in it./in my opinion it should only be chacaters that have STARRED in their own games.So now peach is included

I still think we'll see Tingle.

*shivers*

im sure that if you say his name looking into a mirror he will come to kill/rape you

Tingle is ace, you can imagine his special: Tingle Tingle, Kooloo Limpah!

i really don't think jigglypuff will be in it./in my opinion it should only be chacaters that have STARRED in their own games.So now peach is included

I think Jiggs will defo be in it. She was in the original, plus she seriously kicks some ass, she's too good to go.

I know there is a thread for this somewhere else, but I know it will be seen by alot more people here. Ok so all my data for SSB Melee got erased.:mad::angry::cry: So I started to put in my hours of hard work to get it all back. Now here's the thing that has never happened to me before, or have seen before. I was playing Classic mode Normal with Link, and was on the last opponent the Master Hand. Well I got him down to 34% when I heard this laughing like at the begining of the match, and another hand popped out. I was shocked and paused the game and asked my little bros if it has ever happened to them, and they said no.

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

It happens when you go through Normal or higher mode quickly. Under a certain time limit (thought it was 12 minutes, not sure) Crazy Hand pops up when you get Master Hand to low HP.

It happens when you go through Normal or higher mode quickly. Under a certain time limit (thought it was 12 minutes, not sure) Crazy Hand pops up when you get Master Hand to low HP.

Thanks for the info. I was going through the game rather quickly, seeing as how I'm much better than when I first got the game.

I lolled to that. I guess seeing Crazy Hand for the first time can be quite shocking, although it didn't really come as a surprise to me because I had already beaten him in Event Match 50. If you beat Crazy Hand I think you get his trophy.

I really hope they have a story mode where every character has a background information and an exclusive level(s)

that would be cool

King Boo ftw

yeah! fighting 2 of the hands was hard.

I could only beat that giant retarded bowser and his retarded followers (mew two and gannondorph?) with Peach! i just waited for a quality item (a.k.a bob-omb) to throw and then glide over their heads with the umbrella, its good becuase if bowser tries to attack with a jump or if i might not make it the umbrella takes of damage and i dont. I just couldnt fight them with my favourite characters hand-to-hand or the peach tactic above - jump over and wait for items

I really hope they have a story mode where every character has a background information and an exclusive level(s)

that would be cool

King Boo ftw

yeah! fighting 2 of the hands was hard.

I could only beat that giant retarded bowser and his retarded followers (mew two and gannondorph?) with Peach! i just waited for a quality item (a.k.a bob-omb) to throw and then glide over their heads with the umbrella, its good becuase if bowser tries to attack with a jump or if i might not make it the umbrella takes of damage and i dont. I just couldnt fight them with my favourite characters hand-to-hand or the peach tactic above - jump over and wait for items

That must of taken you AGES!

It takes a couple of minutes with Jigglypuff (Rest) or with Captain Falcon (his Forward Air Owns all). ALso, if you hold the edge, and then fall and jump straight away whilst ganon is near the edge, he'll use his Up+B and suicide off the level (he's an idiot).

I once tried to do event 51 with Pichu. That poor little mouse didn't stand a chance. I challenge anyone here to beat event 51 using pichu.

I once tried to do event 51 with Pichu. That poor little mouse didn't stand a chance. I challenge anyone here to beat event 51 using pichu.

You know i'll try that just for a laugh ,though I seriously doubt i'll win:heh:

I wouldn't mind having Tingle in the game, I'd get an odd satisfaction out of beating him senseless..

I'd get an odd satisfaction out of beating him senseless..

I do that with peach,I just plain don't like her in this game.

I do that with peach,I just plain don't like her in this game.

same but i couldnt do the big battle with anyone else,

also at goron 3 - i have only once successfully pulled off that move with jigglypuff and that was in practice mode

and that ganondorf thing sounds quality

i have a story for you - you know on pricess peaches castle when the bonzai bill (bullet bill look-alike) comes along? well everytime that comes over all the computer players rush over to the far side of the arena to avoid the explosion (but they do over estimate the explosion, paranoid or what?!)

anyway, the bonzai bill came over and yoshi did his massive double jump to avoid the explosion and completely missed the platform and fell in the water. it was bizarre!