NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Cheers we'll keep them coming.

After watching the videos myself, i could identify my mistakes etc: there are a lot of things where i thought to myself "if only i did this..." and so on.

It would be great to be able to record replays on brawl so you coud save them onto and SD card and put them on ur pc. Would be better than recording with a digital camera so u could hear me and goron3's sarcy comments :D.

Cheers we'll keep them coming.

After watching the videos myself, i could identify my mistakes etc: there are a lot of things where i thought to myself "if only i did this..." and so on.

It would be great to be able to record replays on brawl so you coud save them onto and SD card and put them on ur pc. Would be better than recording with a digital camera so u could hear me and goron3's sarcy comments :D.

Lmao. In one of the fights, i yell out 'OMG your mum is naked' and zell replies with 'you're the one thats gona get distracted you do know that right?'...and then i died on 20% :mad:

This comment was posted on the official Smash Bros. Brawl website by Masahiro Sakurai, director of the Smash Bros. games.

I’m sorry to say that I have to temporarily stop updating this website as of June, 2006.

When Super Smash Bros. Brawl is completed sometime in 2007, I plan to post more information for you. For right now, though, I need to focus on the development of the actual game. Of course, if anything newsworthy comes up, I may decide to post some special notices…

Meanwhile, though, I’ll just do my best to complete the game.

Masahiro Sakurai

Looks set for a xmas 2007 release then... DAMN I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!!

Looks set for a xmas 2007 release then... DAMN I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!!

I doubt it, if they use the Melee engine then it should take less time.

My bet is Q1 or Q2.

I thought that was old news. It's a shame, but it shows that they're getting busy.

I doubt it, if they use the Melee engine then it should take less time.

My bet is Q1 or Q2.

No way they're running the Melee engine. The game needs time - Q4 2007 would mean 20 months of development time and even that is short.

Let it take aslong as it wants to be released as long as they put in a decent online mode.

All I want is simple online battles, once they've done that and the main game, they should just make a download feature so they can make updates to the game and add new content, then we get it sooner.

The longer they spend perfecting this game, the better. Besides, we don't want all our great games coming out within a year. We need the titles to be evenly spread out.

thats true im stuck at launch.I only want one game but monkey ball,zelda and metroid coming out at the same time!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!But i like it for the consoles success!I hope excite truck isnt at launch too!

I’m sorry to say that I have to temporarily stop updating this website as of June, 2006.

When Super Smash Bros. Brawl is completed sometime in 2007, I plan to post more information for you. For right now, though, I need to focus on the development of the actual game. Of course, if anything newsworthy comes up, I may decide to post some special notices…

Meanwhile, though, I’ll just do my best to complete the game.

Masahiro Sakurai

basically thats saying "we are working hard on it, we wont post something unless we do..." man i love it when people do that.

I know a lot of you do it for competitive purposes. Maybe i'm too much used to play 4P matches, but do you find it fun to play a 2P match WITHOUT items? For me items are one of the most fun factors of this game. The pressure when an enemy has a bob-bomb or a baseball bat. The strugle to get that pokeball at the other side of the stage, that may contain a luggia, or ho-oh (or a goldeen).

I know you do it so that you can even the match as best as possible, but for me it just detracts half of the game's experience. (is detract a word?)

I know a lot of you do it for competitive purposes. Maybe i'm too much used to play 4P matches, but do you find it fun to play a 2P match WITHOUT items? For me items are one of the most fun factors of this game. The pressure when an enemy has a bob-bomb or a baseball bat. The strugle to get that pokeball at the other side of the stage, that may contain a luggia, or ho-oh (or a goldeen).

I know you do it so that you can even the match as best as possible, but for me it just detracts half of the game's experience. (is detract a word?)

This man speaks the truth! Just like God intended it to be spoken.

I always play with items on. It's how natured intended.

God created Adam, Eve and then this game WITH items included.:p

I don't think i've ever had a multiplayer with weapons off. If i have, then we didn't play it many times.Weapons just add to the fun.

I like playing with every type of set up, that's why the option are there. I admit I prefer one on one matches with stock and no items and on battlefield when I want to duke it out, but it's so much fun to play with 3 friends on a fun and weird stages with items popping up that change the odds. That's the magic of the game.

but it's so much fun to play with 3 friends on a fun and weird stages with items popping up that change the odds. That's the magic of the game.

That's EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

That's EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

agreed.

i will play any modes no problem. but items make the game fun. (and the 'wacky' stages). nothing more satisfying than grabbing someone who is running at you with a hammer!

Lol not this argument again... pros and competitive players play without items in 1 on 1 fights because it focuses the game on the skill of the player and not down to whether you got a pokeball with lugia in it or sumthing...

But not everyone plays it competitively, and so items can add to the manicness of a 4way brawl, a lot of the time making it more fun, even if it can be unfair if one player gets a baseball bat and smashes everyone to pieces.

I always play with items on. It's how natured intended.

God created Adam, Eve and then this game WITH items included.:p

I don't think i've ever had a multiplayer with weapons off. If i have, then we didn't play it many times.Weapons just add to the fun.

you sir should be knighted

you sir should be knighted

hes the admin isnt that enough?:o perhaps not.

I want to like smash i really do but i think it really woulnt work on line the game is like rock paper scissors.Anyone can win if the handicap setting is the same.Yes its true that an experienced player will mostly beat an unexperienced player.The controlls are too easy in think.Id prefer street fighter like combat with the same enviorments and items imagine it..........................im going to get flamed again arent i?well best grab my flame shield