NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Id love to see mario sit on sonic(the spikes momma mia!)

I want phil harrison to go against REGGIE(remember he kicks ass and takes names vs we didnt copy the wii mote we just jumped on the bandwagon................who would win?)and while we are at it lets add fatilities!

i want to see who would win in a match between tails and slippy the toad(the winner will be crowned as the most piss anoying sidekick in history)

dr eggman vs dr robotnick(eggman hahahahahaha he has lost already)

every pokemon vs every digimon

sailor moon and her gang vs the powerpuff girls(yes yes i know the puffs will win)

name your dream ones!

I'd like to see Reggie beat Phil Harrison at "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racer!" Ok back on topic, is it actually possible to upload characters from the Internet?

No-one knows yet, but there was a rumour that you could upload characters from melee apparently.

They better have master hand in this again ,along with the even matches and trophies.Loved all those features.Hope they get the online sorted out though.

No-one knows yet, but there was a rumour that you could upload characters from melee apparently.

I started that rumour. :bouncy:

They better have master hand in this again ,along with the even matches and trophies.Loved all those features.Hope they get the online sorted out though.

Aslong as they get online mode right then I will be happy. I can see this game consuming my life when it gets released.

If there were 290 trophies in melee, i dread to think how many there could be in brawl...

Can i just ask where did the kickin ass/ taking names thing originate?

Can i just ask where did the kickin ass/ taking names thing originate?

Reggie said it at E³ Pressconference 2005.

Reggie said it at E³ Pressconference 2005.

Was it 2005? I thought it was 2004?

It was was in 2004: "My name is Reggie. I'm about kicking ass and taking names, and we're about making games." (or summat like that).

Back on topic i would love to see an even more extended single player. Stuff like break the targets and home run was really addictive and the event matches were great.

I dont care if the single player is about the same. It's ultimately a multi-player game. So yeah.

It was was in 2004: "My name is Reggie. I'm about kicking ass and taking names, and we're about making games." (or summat like that).

Back on topic i would love to see an even more extended single player. Stuff like break the targets and home run was really addictive and the event matches were great.

Bring back board the platforms!

i would like to see a co-op 2 player.Perhaps in adventure mode

Board the platforms was amazing! 2 player co op would be pretty cool, i just hpe they expand the adventure mode (but not the classic mode). I dont want to see it the scale of Weapon Master in soul calibur 2 but they shud make it bigger.

Also there needs to be a reply mode so you can save your fights. It would be useful for seeing stuff like how you did that amazing combo etc.

I was playing Super Smash Bros earlier on the N64. Whilst playing it, i was trying to make comparisons with Melee on the Cube. Melee has really improved upon the original in virtually every possible way. The first thing i noticed was that the control system is much more intuitive on the gamecube. It's much easier to pull off attacks and jump, etc. The next thing is the content. More characters, more stages, and the trophey system which all add longetivity (sp?) to the game.

Then, onto superficial things such as the graphics and sound. Both are also improved on the gamecube immensly.

If they can go one step further and improve upon melee in a similar fashion to how they improved upon the original, then we have a killer title on our hands.

Board the platforms was amazing! 2 player co op would be pretty cool, i just hpe they expand the adventure mode (but not the classic mode). I dont want to see it the scale of Weapon Master in soul calibur 2 but they shud make it bigger.

Also there needs to be a reply mode so you can save your fights. It would be useful for seeing stuff like how you did that amazing combo etc.

yes a reply mode would be fun.I hope they keep the camera mode but thid time allow u to add captions.I had so much fun with that in metal gear solid 2.

urrgh i hate the weapon mater mode in soul cailiber 2.Remember the edge master mode in soul blade for ps1.Much more fun and less repetitive

If they hav an automatic replay mode there would be no need for a camera mode (camera mode was shit anyway). When viewing the replay you should be able to change the angle/zoom, like in the PES games.

I was playing Super Smash Bros earlier on the N64. Whilst playing it, i was trying to make comparisons with Melee on the Cube. Melee has really improved upon the original in virtually every possible way. The first thing i noticed was that the control system is much more intuitive on the gamecube. It's much easier to pull off attacks and jump, etc. The next thing is the content. More characters, more stages, and the trophey system which all add longetivity (sp?) to the game.

Then, onto superficial things such as the graphics and sound. Both are also improved on the gamecube immensly.

If they can go one step further and improve upon melee in a similar fashion to how they improved upon the original, then we have a killer title on our hands.

Totally agree with you there. All they need to do is tweak the fighting, add more characters and options, polish the graphics and put in an online mode, then i have no doubt that brawl will be one of the best games ever, and one of wii's true system sellers.

Agreed, but you forgot about Advanture & All-Star modes ( Plus alot things like the " 100-Man Melee" thingie, Home-Run & there are alot more.

Agreed, but you forgot about Advanture & All-Star modes ( Plus alot things like the " 100-Man Melee" thingie, Home-Run & there are alot more.

Aye, i meant to add that when i said about them adding more content. The jump from the original to melee is astounding.

Yea, i mean it was just little things that made melee better: the increase in pace, side-dodging, air-dodging, charged smashes etc...

Aye, i meant to add that when i said about them adding more content. The jump from the original to melee is astounding.

Oh, sorry for misunderstooding?