NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I somehow preferred the original Smash fighting system. It seems as though Melee's characters fall faster so you can't juggle em around and need pinpoint timing in the air, so if they could slow it down slightly it would be perfect.

http://www.cubed3.com/news/5350

Interesting. If true I'm not going to be happy... g&w was my favourite!

Hopefully not, Mr Game & Watch is rather awsome, and Ice Climbers was fun too. Please Nintendo, don't remove the old-school stuff!

We've already confirmed this as fake...Sorry, I changed my post in which I posted about this, but it was on the previous page.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if at least the ice climbers went bye bye

I like the idea of having cel shaded link. I never dot the ice climbers so I'm not to bothered. Looks like fighting in the air is probably gonna be one on the main aspects of the game, ie the inclusion of ridley.

I hope baby bowser isn't. a. bowser clone. b. gonna use that paintbrush, that's sooo Gamecube.

I'm so disappointed taht ice climber are leaving. They were so awesome.

Dr.Mario and pichu NEED to go. Not the ice climbers...

Quoted for truth.

There was no need for doc mario, and pichu is just plain shit... it hurts itself::shrug: .

Yip,i'm with leaving out Dr Mario and Pichu.I would say jigglypuff and peach but I beat them up when i'm bored.

What?! Peach and Jiggs are both AMAZING!! They would kick roy any day.

Pichu MUST go, but not peach, she's too good (but she needs to be toned a little, because her Down Smash is so powerful :().

Dr Mario was just a waste of space! WHY NINTENDO WHY!

Yip,i'm with leaving out Dr Mario and Pichu.I would say jigglypuff and peach but I beat them up when i'm bored.

Peach shouldn't leave, she should get toad out of her skirt and let him fight :mad:

I cant imagine toad being a "top tier" character. At least he woud be better than pichu (bowser was better than pichu).

I bet they will drop young link now, he's not really necessary, although they did say they might change characters moves... so you never know.

Ewwww I hated G & W, glad hes gone... but i'm gonna miss the ice climbers... they were fun! No more revenge when they kill my little Nana! "NAaaANaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Ewwww I hated G & W, glad hes gone... but i'm gonna miss the ice climbers... they were fun! No more revenge when they kill my little Nana! "NAaaANaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

That was confirmed as fake okay?!!?:angry:

+ G&W rocks.

Me and my Bro. realised yesterday, that all the characters on the far left & right of the chara selection screen are the clones, (with the exception of Luigi). Just a lil fact :heh: Hopefully they're the ones that'll go/be changed.