NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Yeah, because Metal Slug was the 1st ever side scroller.
Well... that idea makes me think of "what if, the battalion war guys were in the game?" would be awesome XD

sonicsamusjp7.jpg

Fake, but a bloody nice fake, I psoted it the other day and deleted it when I found out, but decided to psot it again jsut to show..I dunno why >>;; But it's cool

sonicsamusjp7.jpg

Fake, but a bloody nice fake, I psoted it the other day and deleted it when I found out, but decided to psot it again jsut to show..I dunno why >>;; But it's cool

Haha, a very clever fake indeed!

Well... that idea makes me think of "what if, the battalion war guys were in the game?" would be awesome XD

I already thought of Andy from Advance wars fighting with tools. It seems the most likely if there is a character from this series.

Talking about characters, do you want some characters to be in but which have, unfortunately, something around absolute zero chances? Personally I would love to see Firebrand from Gargoyle's quest and Demon's crest games and even more Goemon. Everyone would love a blue-hair pipe-wielder ninja able to change into super sayan and his own stage would be Edo castle on fire with a mad Impact in the background. But the main reason I want Goemon to be in is to make him popular and make Konami bring Ganbare Goemon games at least in USA. It's a shame so few of those amazing games have been released outside of Japan considering it's one of the best selling franchise of Konami.

But the main reason I want Goemon to be in is to make him popular and make Konami bring Ganbare Goemon games at least in USA. It's a shame so few of those amazing games have been released outside of Japan considering it's one of the best selling franchise of Konami.

QFT, I've always wanted see him in the SSB-franchise. Ganbare Goemon has to be one of the best game series out there. You know, even if he isn't one of the three third-party characters in the game, he could be added later through WiiConnect24 if the demand is big enough.

I already thought of Andy from Advance wars fighting with tools. It seems the most likely if there is a character from this series.

Tools? More like Air strikes!

am i the only one whos super psyched about the screen shot that shows yoshi and link together? imagine if in the adventure mode, link could ride yoshi like epona? totaly stupid but id be spraying baby batter out the window.

sonicsamusjp7.jpg

THE SUCESSOR TO THE CLOUDS!

Yeah, a Battalion Wars soldier (though with lots of diff weapons) would be cool. And the diff skins could be different countires ^_^...or type of soldier:blank: :confused: .

Battalion Wars fits more than Advance Wars into Smash Bros. I'm actually REALLY surprised that nothing from the old Advance Wars games appeared on Smash Bros.

Yeah, a Battalion Wars soldier (though with lots of diff weapons) would be cool.

The problem is that Sakurai say he don't want fire weapons (talking about Snake) and the explosive and military stuff will be taken by Snake (for example, bazooka can be seen in the second trailer). The flamethrower just remain. Soldiers would also be too random to be a playable character.

Tools? More like Air strikes!

It would be quite difficult inside the fire emblem castle.

It would be quite difficult inside the fire emblem castle.

That's where the air strike destroys the castle.

i hope there will be a great Cutsene ( Cutscenes ) from snake in action like in the Metal gear solid games i really liked those

Bring on the updates!

Also I hope we get the personalised character entries again as were in the original.

Also I hope we get the personalised character entries again as were in the original.
like with the names and stuff? than yea it's on the site

You mean we get to put Pikachu in a awesome little green hat again?(Or another equally awesome peice of clothing). If so that's made my day.

You mean we get to put Pikachu in a awesome little green hat again?(Or another equally awesome peice of clothing). If so that's made my day.

ahh, that's what you meant. then i don't know, i thought you were talking about inputing your name or something, we still don't know if you can change the colors or not (if that's what you're talking about, if you use pikachu/pichu or jigglypuff it gives them hats), but it's most likely going to be in there.

No. He talk about characters entering in the stage with a specific animation like in SSB64, for example, Mario coming from a pipe, Pikachu in a pokeball...

Link in a dress. Brilliant.

Even better would be topless sumo Link as per Twilight Princess. He and his sexy boobies would set the stage a light!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE = Smoke Ball <-- Item

item07_070806a.jpg

This is an item that has absolutely no effect on characters...but it’s pretty fun.

item07_070806b-l.jpg

When you hit something with one of these...

item07_070806c-l.jpg

PSHHHHH! It releases a cloud of colored smoke!

As the cloud forms, it blocks your vision with an effective smoke screen.

If your opponent gets caught in a thick cloud of smoke, it’s a distraction, and if you’re covered in smoke, it’s harder for your opponent to see what moves you’re doing.

item07_070806d-l.jpg

Hmm... So colorful!

You can even pick up Smoke Balls that are emitting smoke and carry them or throw them. Talk about smoke and mirrors!

item07_070806e-l.jpg

Cough! Cough!