NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Whats that sand level in most of the pics called?

I don't know, but i must say how splendid this game looks! Looks so sharp etc..:awesome:

Actually, it was there first, but then I decided it would be too rude. :)

I thought it was! When it disappeared I thought maybe I was just seeing things as I had just woke up.

Whats that sand level in most of the pics called?

Don't know what it's called, but it looks like it belongs to Pit

ssbbsandlevelfe4.jpg

I was thinking exactly the same. The music in that kicks ASS. If they stick in Axel i'd cream myself.

OMG! That would be AMAZING!

Grand Upper :D

Yeah that one's from Kid Icarus. There's a statue of Palutena in the background.

Don't know what it's called, but it looks like it belongs to Pit

Those are clouds, not sand. It doesn't look that good in still shots. :)

Unlike some, i let people react how they like to different things (as everyone is different, alot you seem to forget that).

Might as well edit it back and say 'Owen' if you like...

Oh and i hope you aren't aiming 'Retard Rodeo' at me, because thats pathetic.

with the background changing from day to night while you battle, maybe the music changes too, to reflect the change in mood. Prehaps thats why theres so many people making the music this game: multiple songs per level.

This time, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, many stages will undergo elaborate changes during battle.

I remember the pokemon stadium level in Melee changeing quite a bit while you played, so more stages like that would be awesome.

You think the stage changes as you play or the stage is on a certain setting according to the Wii's clock?

A pretty disappointing update to be honest, but better than naught.

I love the idea of the arenas turning from day to night as you battle!

I reckon your right Helmsly. Daytime music will be quite hectic and it goes more peaceful as night falls, maybe?

I'm getting hyped for this, you just know it's going to be great.

Some Speculation on characters:

Unconfirmed Characters with stages

Yoshi

Fire Emblem Characer(s)

Characters with mucisians and that fit "reqiurements"

Ness

Golden Sun Character

Glory of Heracles Character

NiGHTS

Chrono

There also seem to be 11 stages so far.

Interestingly 4.5 (.5 for the part of Metaknight's levels in the hanger) stages seem to have flooring. Could this focus more on side/sky KOs than the last two?

Yeah, those musicians reveal a lot. Interesting to see Chrono Trigger and NiGHTs musicians in there... Doesn't mean they're doing 'their' franchise's music though.

What do you mean by 'flooring' though?

Yeah, those musicians reveal a lot. Interesting to see Chrono Trigger and NiGHTs musicians in there... Doesn't mean they're doing 'their' franchise's music though.

Yea, It could mean nothing. It's just interesting to see that a large amount of the mentioned games/composers are Non-Nintendo-Platform ones. The soundtrack is going to be great - probably even worth a purchase on CD.

What do you mean by 'flooring' though?

By that, I mean that there seems to be no massive hole at the bottom of the level to fall down.

Yea, It could mean nothing. It's just interesting to see that a large amount of the mentioned games/composers are Non-Nintendo-Platform ones. The soundtrack is going to be great - probably even worth a purchase on CD.

By that, I mean that there seems to be no massive hole at the bottom of the level to fall down.

Ohh I see, like the Solid Snake level that was shown (Is it me or was that the Tank Hangar from MGS1/TS?).

(Names are just made up)

1) Battlefield - No Character? - Changes Day/Night

level0101pz8.jpglevel0102rp4.jpg

2) Castle - Fire Emblem? - The changes are probably related to the battle taking place in the level (fire arrows and stuff)

level0201ff0.jpg

3) Yoshi's Island - Yoshi - Changes season

level0301tk6.jpglevel0302sa7.jpg

4) Mario Circuit - Mario - Shy Guys Racing

level0402hw4.jpg

5) Temple - Fire Emblem?

level0501ba1.jpg

6) Shadow Moses Island - Snake

level0601ik3.jpglevel0602ba2.jpg

7) Halberd - Metaknight - Platform moves from Hanger, to Mid-air, to Helberd

level0701mp0.jpglevel0702oe0.jpglevel0703sj3.jpg

8) Galactic Federation Ship - Samus - (It was the level that was used to show of Fox, but the ship style - especially the engines matches the Metroid series much more than Star Fox)

level0801tb9.jpg

9) Pokemon Stadium - Pikachu

level0901bb1.jpglevel0902pq5.jpglevel0903br4.jpg

10) Tank Hanger - Snake

level1001ru6.jpglevel1002mn3.jpg

11) Angel Land - Pit - Platforms collapse (and probably rebuild themselves)

lvel1101fu6.jpg

2) & 5)

Those are from Castle Dolua, location of the last battle in the first Fire Emblem game. Probably means that Marth will return, and that Roy is dumped and replaced with Ike.

Dear god!! Just look at the musicians list!! It's the combined effort of everyone in japan! This games is gonna be EPIC!

Masafumi Takada is a freaking god. I almost shat myself when I saw his name. Rave On is probably the greatest song created for a game ever. Is it to much to hope we could be seeing a Smith character that transforms into all 7 personalities. Probably yes, but I don't care.

In the "How to Play" section it shows a small icon picturing a Wii Remote sideways. What does this mean my friends? Over simplification is possible.

Baaah I hope there's more info in a few hours at the press event. The music composer list is fantastic, but I'd like some more characters or something please!

I can think of three reasons why NiGHTs is an extremely likely character. Those would be; Shigeru Miyamoto's comments on NiGHTs which suggested if he could have created a franchise that he didn't, it would be NiGHTs, secondly NiGHTs rules, thirdly, NiGHTs musics are good.

Edit: I didn't say good reasons.

My God, look at all those awesome composers! Wow! This game must have huge budget.

Also, a big told you so to people expecting lots of news.

Masafumi Takada is a freaking god. I almost shat myself when I saw his name. Rave On is probably the greatest song created for a game ever. .

I dance to that a lot.

If Crono appears in this game, like I wished for, I'll... I'll... I'm at a loss for words