NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Not me, i'm off to thorpe park. Just on here before i leave.... that said, i might pop on the net whilst on Stealth to check the progress of the site!

Imagine the combined rush of watching the new gameplay video (I can dream) while riding on Stealth. I don't know if my heart could keep up!

1170998838975ib2.gif

Fake gif. from Neo gaf...but thought I'd post it because its so awesome:

They're gonna tell us Brawl is a Wii flash game. Infact, I bet Sakurai is sat there now with the big red release button watching the internets collectively scream.

They're gonna tell us Brawl is a Wii flash game.

Or better yet, a turn based card game.

Fake gif. from Neo gaf...but thought I'd post it because its so awesome:

never mention things are fake from the off, it de-rails the hype train. !! I'm sure thats a forum rule somewhere. But anyway, neogaf are so talented.... they make my skills of staying awake look not so skillful

never mention things are fake from the off, it de-rails the hype train. !! I'm sure thats a forum rule somewhere. But anyway, neogaf are so talented.... they make my skills of staying awake look not so skillful

Ok changed it around, that little gif. makes me want Sonic in this game more then ever. Something might happen at 6am...I'll watch episodes of Sealab 2021 on youtube until then.

So it's 6:05,2:05 in Japan and there's still nothing.There should be something within the next few hours though.Untill then we get this still to pass time 22copy.jpg

Still winning! but fading

Arg...can't go on much longer...

I'm out: peace:

Edit I'll stay on till 7 but I think its not going to happen until later then that

That's a bit raunchy for this forum, don't you think.. *adjusts suspenders*

Had to do something to pass the time. (Besides this almost literal last minute revision)

I'm still about too! Mainly because I'm trying to do my essay about birth and marriage rates in Japan. "Recent statistics show there will be fewer births in Japan next year as millions of Japanese Nintendo fans neglect their wives and instead embrace their Wiis." I'm tempted to drop that in somewhere.

I'm still about too! Mainly because I'm trying to do my essay about birth and marriage rates in Japan. "Recent statistics show there will be fewer births in Japan next year as millions of Japanese Nintendo fans neglect their wives and instead embrace their Wiis." I'm tempted to drop that in somewhere.

haha, that would be very interesting to read

men look at all the names who did the music part for smash bros all big names :D

Thats quite some list.

basic01_070522a-l.jpg

basic01_070522d-l.jpg

basic01_070522b-l.jpg

basic01_070522c-l.jpg

stage01_070522a-l.jpg

stage01_070522c-l.jpg

stage01_070522d-l.jpg

well no new info really...but if u look at the people that work on the music for the game there is people from sega and capcom...hint hint :-P

Nintendo media summit starts at 5pm GMT, so probably new info then.