NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Something people seem to have missed from today's update:

We can save directly to SD cards, meaning we'll probably be able to view from them. Possible firmware update? :D

We can save directly to SD cards, meaning we'll probably be able to view from them. Possible firmware update? :D

Can't you copy images to an SD card with the Wii Photo Channel, and view them from an SD card?

I'd rather be able to have replays and save clips/photos like that. I don't want to have to pause the game.

Can't you copy images to an SD card with the Wii Photo Channel, and view them from an SD card?

No idea. I want to be able to stream saves and WiiWare/VC games though.

Just as long as we can take the SD cards and use them as a regular image file on the PC.

Just as long as we can take the SD cards and use them as a regular image file on the PC.

Nintendo should pay you.

I'd rather be able to have replays and save clips

That could be the secret feature?

That could be the secret feature?

I was thinking that's what the feature could be. :) I hope it is! and that they keep it in.

It would be great if we can have replays and save clips from them! something like Halo 3. :D

Thanks For the Videos Dante! :awesome:

Peaches Final Smash Looks Like you freeze the opponents for a certain amount of time. I'm not sure...

Peaches Final Smash Looks Like you freeze the opponents for a certain amount of time. I'm not sure...

She puts all opponents to sleep and healing peaches fall from the sky. The first final smash which isn't really offensive.

She puts all opponents to sleep and healing peaches fall from the sky. The first final smash which isn't really offensive.

maybe its a compensation thing for how overly powerful peach is

Thanks! I wasn't quite sure from the video. The man filming it should have zoomed in a bit! :)

I like her different Final Smash! :D

All the videos of the game are great. :D I'm going to need to play Smash Bros. Melee, but i don't own the game. :(

In the 7-minute video posted by Dante, it is confirmed that there will be 3 different taunts. I was actually right in my speculation! :grin:

... Well, almost, but the idea wasn't wrong! :)

A second smash ball.

Zero Suit Samus has a Final Smash then.

Yeah, ZSSamus FS is Power Suit!

trying to swipe up a person with his cape. If he does, the screen goes dark and the swipes across it, instantly KOing the person he captured, and damaging everyone else.

Yeah, ZSSamus FS is Power Suit!

trying to swipe up a person with his cape. If he does, the screen goes dark and the swipes across it, instantly KOing the person he captured, and damaging everyone else.

is there a video of Zero-suit samus her Final smash then?

I've found a character pattern!!!

All characters which had to be unlocked in a previous Smash Bros. game have not yet been announced for Brawl:

Luigi

Captain Falcon

Ness (hopefully not replaced by Lucas)

Jigglypuff

Mewtwo

G&W

Marth

Roy

Falco

Ganondorf

Young Link (gone?)

Dr Mario (Almost surely gone)

Pichu (Almost surely gone)

Also; everyone that's never had to be unlocked has been announced.

Strange.

is there a video of Zero-suit samus her Final smash then?

Nope, only infomation on it.

Before Melee's launch unlockables weren't added to the site before the game's release as well. I think Snake and Sonic are exceptions this time because they are third-party and we already knew about Snake.

I've found a character pattern!!!

All characters which had to be unlocked in a previous Smash Bros. game have not yet been announced for Brawl:

Luigi

Captain Falcon

Ness (hopefully not replaced by Lucas)

Jigglypuff

Mewtwo

G&W

Marth

Roy

Falco

Ganondorf

Young Link (gone?)

Dr Mario (Almost surely gone)

Pichu (Almost surely gone)

Also; everyone that's never had to be unlocked has been announced.

Strange.

We've gone back in time! My time machine worked!

I'm being totally spoilt by all this coverage, I mean the daily updates are already brilliant but now we get this too! Just seeing all the little things like the character entrances and the victory screen, it's making me want this game even more. At this stage, I think I'm going to love the Castle Siege level and play a lot as Samus and possibly Metaknight, although hopefully he isn't as overpowered as it seems so far.

I'm being totally spoilt by all this coverage, I mean the daily updates are already brilliant but now we get this too! Just seeing all the little things like the character entrances and the victory screen, it's making me want this game even more. At this stage, I think I'm going to love the Castle Siege level and play a lot as Samus and possibly Metaknight, although hopefully he isn't as overpowered as it seems so far.

I agree, I just watched the videos, and everything looks so fluent and fun to play. I heard Link even had a Dark Link costume but I didn't see any pictures of it. There also is a Norfair level in the stage select, and of course some new final smashes didn't see Ike's yet though. It's going to be a long wait, before I get to play it.