NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Hmmmm I don't remember using the C-Stick at all....

Really fancy digging this out later on tonight. I've missed being Young Link.

my favorite characters in melee where adult Link c.falcon and roy

i kicked everyones ass when i played as link and now nintendo is giving us the chance to prove our skills online to really see who are the best players :D

it would also be cool to add in character option to choose wich Special move you could use in a match that every character has something like 3 / or 4 super specials to choose from i don't think that would happen but i would be great if it was like that

http://www.cubed3.com/news/7466/1/Smash_Bros._Brawl_Update

Quick News - The latest issue of Nintendo Power in the US has confirmed that Samus Aran from Metroid will not only be there in her sexy Zero Suit, but will have her traditional orange, metallic Power Suit.

I think before it wasn't really known whether Samus would be like Zelda/Sheik in SSBB and switch between her suit in-fight, but it looks like there will be two Samus' in Brawl.

I'm pleased with this as I like fighting as Samus and was hoping her move list wouldn't have been halved to make room for Zero Suit Samus.

Nothing new has been confirmed; it was already known that Samus would be able to fight in her old suit as well, and it's still unclear whether they're going to be separate characters or not.

From NP I get the impression that they're 2 different characters.

Also I can't seem to find the trailer for it,I really don't think I would of deleted it.

Nothing new has been confirmed; it was already known that Samus would be able to fight in her old suit as well, and it's still unclear whether they're going to be separate characters or not.
Yeah I know they've said before that there will be the option to play as Regular Samus, but it wasn't known if it would be one or two seperate characters.

This is new news from NP and seems to be saying there will be two different Samus'.

Which is a good thing. We need more Metroid characters and those MP: Hunters hunters would be quite lame. Ridley or NES version Kraid would be great. Or maybe a big Metroid, that would be awesome.

I think we should have Dark Samus & Ridley

King Dedede

Samurai Goro & another racer

Sonic

Megaman (original)

:heh:

That's a pretty damn good comic. Especially the MegaMan bit. :)

Question though, what's that orange thing? I didn't get that.

Is it weird that I heard Sonic's voice in my read when reading his part?

He's from some old game

Its Q-bert Fierce Link.

225px-Qbert.png

How can anyone not know Q*bert? They should be teaching this kind of @!#?@! in schools by now.

How can anyone not know Q*bert? They should be teaching this kind of @!#?@! in schools by now.

wait who didn't know Q-bert!?

KURTLE! i'm surprised:)

Its Q-bert Fierce Link.

225px-Qbert.png

I could never get used to the controls on those types of games because it is hard to understand which button makes you go where. I always fell off the edge or bounced into an enemy. Annoying.

Good cartoon, clever how Q-Bert is going down the stairs.

Stolen from Smashboards:

I'm sure everyone remembers what Kojima said at the Snake vs Zombie event. But not alot of people know that Sakurai also made an appearance there too. And apparently, there was something he said during the event that went untranslated, a quote from the site posted at the bottom. Here is the translation of the first sentence of third paragraph down (the only important part):

Mr. Sakurai said "[You] have waited quite a long time until now... I guess I should finally release some information soon"

But given the way he said it in Japanese, he doesn't say he WILL, he says he SHOULD. So this could mean the silence will be over soon, but that really depends on if Sakurai feels like it.

Source: http://www.nintendo-inside.jp/news/205/20509.html

Awesome.

For shame Flinky, for shame!

*shakes head in disgust*

I was going to get the GC version of this again, but the prices are on Ebay and in stores is like £20!! I rather wait for the Wii Smash Bros and it'll probably feel more fresh.

I'm getting more hyped for this.

I was going to get the GC version of this again, but the prices are on Ebay and in stores is like £20!! I rather wait for the Wii Smash Bros and it'll probably feel more fresh.

Smash Bros Melee is such a huge/epic/engulfing/gripping/compellingly expansive game. You must buy, unless you dont want to spend half of your life playing it.

Smash Bros Melee is such a huge/epic/engulfing/gripping/compellingly expansive game. You must buy, unless you dont want to spend half of your life playing it.

Amen to that. Still haven't got the game finished, and I bought the gem on launch day :nono::o

*considers selling*

I broke my smash bros disk a few years back. Im now tempted to buy a new GC just for smash bros, the only thing putting me off is having to buy 4 more controllers...

Nothing new has been announced for this since god knows when has it?

I've not been hyped for this for a long time. Time to get back on the bandwaggon.

*hype potion*

Hype level up

Forgive me gamers for I have sinned.

It would seem like I deleted the trailer of this afterall(not deliberatly) and to atone for my sins I shall download the trailer and watch it 7 times in a row.

I deleted it deliberately.

But then again, I AM the son of the devil of course.