NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

BTW, here is interesting quote from Cassamina's latest mailbag:

I will be in Seattle next week...I think such an event [like Gamers Day] would be a great way for Nintendo to give us a pre-E3 look at some of its games for the next quarter or two and I'd be seriously surprised if anticipated projects like Metroid Prime 3: Corruption weren't on-hand. Barring any embargoes, I'd stay tuned through next week for more news - hypothetically speaking, of course.

:)

BTW, here is interesting quote from Cassamina's latest mailbag:

:)

I've just read that, he seems pretty certain that some news is coming doesn't he!

I'm going to mark that relaunch on my calendar!

Hopefully they will have that release date as well as new content. Maybe they might even gradually reveal the character roster, one by one?

There's rumours aswell that there's a Cube version and a Wii version and Tingle is a character.I don't believe any of those.

But im 99% sure that we will get new news on this and a rough estimate for a release date.

Or maybe new footage?

Oh so exciting.

Smash Bros now featuring all new grandma friendly gameplay.

Perhaps the site will have a leaderboard and statistics and stuff.

Exciting. The website will unveil something, definately.

I doubt there be a CUBE version, do you? After alot of the last GC games have been made over to Wii games...

October for Japan, November for USA, December for Europe (may be 08), is my guess.

They won't make it a Cube game. This is the game which will shift ALOT of units - they wouldn't compromise that unnecessarily.

There's rumours aswell that there's a Cube version and a Wii version

It could be a bad translation - It's more likely saying that the game has both Wii and GameCube controls.

It could be a bad translation - It's more likely saying that the game has both Wii and GameCube controls.

Probably.I don't believe there's a Cube version at all.Just seems rather stupid,especially when this will help to really sell the Wii.

Im expecting some new info from the site relaunch as well. Otherwise what would be the huge reason for the countdown.

blender, what is that fake picture you have there?

They had better have some damn good info to share with us next week when it launches, we've been waiting far too long. There'll be rioting in the street otherwise.

confirmed !

SuperSmashBrosCharacterSelectVer9.jpg

that would be quite cool, but there's still characters that are missing from that list. Id like more than that as well.

Fairly decent mock-up. actually its quite bad.

I just want to see Snakes stage. I hope theres tons of cool things happening in the background while you fight...maybe Metal gear REX and RAY both having heir own fight with random other MGS characters running about.

Also, as far as new info released in 6 days time: I think they'll be a character that can only be played using a Nintendo DS as the controller.

Nice idea about the DS Helmsly. :)

Has anyone else considered that the other third party characters may indeed be from Metal Gear, such as Psycho Mantis?

I just want to see Snakes stage. I hope theres tons of cool things happening in the background while you fight...maybe Metal gear REX and RAY both having heir own fight with random other MGS characters running about.

Isn't one of Snake's stages the tank hanger room thing from MGS:TTS? There was a screenshot of it.

Has anyone else considered that the other third party characters may indeed be from Metal Gear, such as Psycho Mantis?

If there was gonna be another MGS character it would have to be Raiden (or Liquid), but Raiden doesn't pass the Third Party Character rules Sakurai (sp?) put down, I don't think anyone would really want Mantis in the game either.

Wasn't it only three or four third party characters are going to be in Brawl anyway? Snake makes one, the other two/three would have to be pretty big third party characters to make it into Brawl.

Sonic, Megaman and Pacman (lolerbeans), obviously.

For Pokémon, I would wager that Lucario is going to be in this. He was just made for it

Isn't one of Snake's stages the tank hanger room thing from MGS:TTS? There was a screenshot of it.

In the Nintendo world 2006 trailer theres a scene near the end of Snake scratching his chin and the background looks very similar to the Heliport section in Metal gear/Twin snakes. Theres another scene before that where snake runs and crouchs and it seems like he's inside somewhere like the hanger room (maybe one of them is from a beat the target style stage).