NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I'd say they're about equal. Hope they remove that annoying feature where you could move about the menu with the C-stick. My mates are so goddamn annoying sometimes :heh:

Am I the only one who thinks that the Melee menu design is better than Brawl's?
I think Melee's are FAR better!

I'd say they're about equal. Hope they remove that annoying feature where you could move about the menu with the C-stick. My mates are so goddamn annoying sometimes :heh:

THIS MUST REMAIN.

They'd better remove the smash attack shortcuts, that all I care about in terms of former c-stick annoyance.

They'd better remove the smash attack shortcuts, that all I care about in terms of former c-stick annoyance.

My friends use those a lot as they can't perform it when using the control stick + A.

I'd expect C Stick smashes to be removed mainly because the Wiimote / Wiimote + Nunchuk controls won't have a second stick.

Why remove C-stick smashes? They're pretty useful, not just for smashes but for aerial moves as well. People who say that c-sticking is a cheap tactic for noobs and that "good players like me never use the c-stick" are noobs themselves.

mmh i want to see something confirmed for snake that he also is in the adventure mode i'd love to see that , a awesome Cutscene like in the metal gear games ,

and i think his smash attack will be like , the general calls for snake and he says snake they are planning a Nuclear attack get out of there as quick as you can , like in twin snakes then a nuclear blast from the sky drops down boom

I'm expecting a stage tomorrow, because we haven't had one in a while. Probably the Mario Kart stage.

Why remove C-stick smashes? They're pretty useful, not just for smashes but for aerial moves as well. People who say that c-sticking is a cheap tactic for noobs and that "good players like me never use the c-stick" are noobs themselves.

well put. There's nothing wrong with using the c-stick. I myself use it every now and then if i'm trying to end a combo with a smash.

I never see anyone say noobs in a serious light but you, so no need to worry.

Boring Statistics:

Days of updates - 94

Item (total) - 23

Character profile - 20

Stage - 12

Music - 11

Item (non-Poke Ball, non-assist) - 10

Final smash - 10

Smash 101 or technique - 10

Character's moves - 9

Assist trophy - 8

Game mode - 7

Story mode (includes bosses) - 6

Poke Ball - 5

Boss - 1

Pokemon - 13

Mario - 9

Donkey Kong - 6

Kid Icarus - 6

Kirby - 6

Legend of Zelda - 6

Star Fox - 5

Animal Crossing - 4

Fire Emblem - 4

Metroid - 4

Yoshi - 4

Metal Gear - 3

Wario - 3

F-Zero - 1

Ice Climbers - 1

Mother - 1

I'd expect C Stick smashes to be removed mainly because the Wiimote / Wiimote + Nunchuk controls won't have a second stick.

IIRC, there's no diagonal smashes in melee.

So it's only the Wii Remote on it's own that will be without the shortcut, as the Wii Remote & Nunchuck combo has the D-pad.

This.

I never see anyone say noobs in a serious light but you, so no need to worry.

They certainly say that C-Sticking is a cheap tactic.

entry_banner.jpg

Lucas

lucas.jpg

The youth with the psychic powers has appeared – it’s Lucas! He makes his anticipated debut from the Japan-only release MOTHER 3.

While he is timid in nature, he fights splendidly. Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!

lucas_071001a-l.jpglucas_071001b-l.jpg

lucas_071001c-l.jpglucas_071001d-l.jpg

I didn't expect a new character today.

I doubt he'll be replacing Ness, but it looks like he has a varient of PK Thunder...

Da-ha-haaaaaaamn! Everyone saying the Wii doesn't have any graphical capabilities need only look at that! Ace!

Yeah! I don't really care if he replace Ness (even if it's one of my favourite character) since he can have the same moveset, Ness could easily be an alternate costume and his inclusion can (must?) bring Mother 3 to Europe.

Whoa. That was completely unexpected, I must say! Still...they'd better still have Ness ._.

I love how these new characters have been a total suprise to me (except Diddy) given all the Most Wanted Characters lists I've seen.

i was windering. Will they have the kick ass arena entrences like they did in the 64 version, or will they stick with the boring old appearing out of thin air on a glowing platform? .....

if its the 64 entrences i'll be crapping my pants with excitment

i was windering. Will they have the kick ass arena entrences like they did in the 64 version, or will they stick with the boring old appearing out of thin air on a glowing platform? .....

if its the 64 entrences i'll be crapping my pants with excitment

They didn't just appear, they went from trophy form to 'real' form. Since trophies are in Brawl, I guess it's going to stay the same.