N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, atleast there are people willing to say this.

On a different note though, do you guys think that that goddess (and the way she appears in-game) will sway religious people? Namely muslims. Also that devil looks a bit 'suspect' (lol).

No because I'm not an idiot who believes Muslims will kill us all for portraying a goddess in a video game.

Regarding that boxart previously mentioned, I wouldn't worry about the lack of the Wi-Fi symbol. To my knowledge, sometimes pre-release boxart doesn't include it for some reason. Case in point:

mk-ds-box-art.jpganimalxingds.jpg

Personally, I think 52117.jpg is the real deal. Oh, and the new vid wins.

EDIT: Holy..! I'm a frequent poster now?! That sure took me a while, didn't it :heh:.

*sigh* That was a legitimate query. I have heard of quiet a few people denounce games (such as Zelda) whom speak of and portray 'gods' in the respective game, so was just putting that out. That was not meant to be offensive either, so please don't blow whatever out of proportion.

And who said anything about Muslims killing "us"? I said 'sway' meaning avoid this game because of the content at hand.

Personally, I think 52117.jpg is the real deal. Oh, and the new vid wins.
I'd say NO WAY that boxarts real!

What are the chances that ONLY the characters on the website so far would be on the final boxart!

It's a fake boxart! with the creator not knowing any of the other (as yet unannounced) characters in the game and so not including them in it! nor do they want to speculate and include unannounced characters, because if they guess anyone wrong the boxart will become useless!

Because for all we know, the current new characters shown might just be in the roster from the start, rather than unlockables.

And why would you reveal hidden characters on the front of a box.

Its some great, great art work, plus its original.

I'd say NO WAY that boxarts real!

What are the chances that ONLY the characters on the website so far would be on the final boxart!

It's a fake boxart, with the creator not knowing any of the other (as yet unannounced) characters in the game and so not including them in it! nor do they want to speculate and include unannounced characters, because if they guess anyone wrong the boxart will become useless!

The boxart could very well be legit. If it is official then they wouldn't put any characters that haven't been announced on the boxart anyway because they would want to announce them through the website and not the boxart unveiling. They would also not put any secret unlockable characters on the boxart, and I'd hazard a guess that most of the new unannounced characters will end up being secret characters.

Because for all we know, the current new characters shown might just be in the roster from the start, rather than unlockables.

And why would you reveal hidden characters on the front of a box.

I think a number of the so far new characters (Metaknight, Pit etc...) will be in there from the start, I didn't say they wouldn't and dont get your point!

I also don't expect them to reveal any hidden characters on the cover and never said anything of the sort!

It's just a bit suspect that non of the other (as yet unanounced) regulars are on the cover and that it only includes characters announced up until now, when there are still several months to go and many more site updates to come, until the game is released!

I'd also expect the boxart to be more combat orientated, like SSB amd SSBM boxarts, instead of just some characters standing around looking moody!

Well, in Melee that one trophy that came from the same game as the Devil AT was removed from the US and Pal version. It had to do with the name of the game it was from, namely Devil World. But I don't think they'll remove the Devil AT.

It possibly could still be removed, since all info being declared about the game is the same in all regions just in different languages...Devil world LOL, who would come up with such a name?

luigi fox c.falcon where also unlockables in melee and they put them on the box art also so i dont get the point i think you just start with about 16 characters from the start and the rest are unlockable but i know they will reveal more characters that are unlockable and if peoples have problem with that then stop watching the smashbros site or smashbros forums its as easy as that

i dont mind to see stuff from the game if they reveal characters i wont mind but i dont like if they spoil the whole story mode ( adventure mode ) by placing all the in-game cutsenes on the website , id like to see more gameplay videos

i think by the time we get smashbros , sakurai already put the ending scene on the website

with a comment like this , so finally whe made it to the end enjoy the video

luigi fox c.falcon where also unlockables in melee and they put them on the box art
No Fox and Falcon weren't unlockable, they were in there from the start. Luigi was hidden and therefore not on the box...

ssbm_box.jpg

I agree with you about the updates! I don't really see why we are getting cutscenes that we'd all like to wait and see during the adventure mode!

I'd prefer the basic charater, weapons, stages, moves, music (the things you see right from the start) info, which is how these updates started off, than these slight spoiler videos!

Its some great, great art work, plus its original.
Fan-artists can be extremely talented!

Samus_Aran_by_transfuse.jpg