Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My birthday is in January too on the 17th, so I hope it's out before then. We should at least get a character like Mewtwo or Mr. Game and Watch who were hard to unlock. And maybe a Super Smash Bros. Melee Trophy.

Okay I'm sure you're all aware of the official site that has gone up.

http://www.smashbros.com/en/main.html

Look at the bit on the left where it says Characters (and will soon be a link to the characters page)

There's 5 tiny little shadow pictures that are most likely parts of characters we haven't seen yet that'll be in the game. I'm not that good an analyser (especially for things that small and unrevealing) but I'm asking the ones amongst you willing to will you please try and work out who they are? :heh:

Note: They might just be the characters we saw in the trailer but you never know...

Okay I'm sure you're all aware of the official site that has gone up.

http://www.smashbros.com/en/main.html

Look at the bit on the left where it says Characters (and will soon be a link to the characters page)

There's 5 tiny little shadow pictures that are most likely parts of characters we haven't seen yet that'll be in the game. I'm not that good an analyser (especially for things that small and unrevealing) but I'm asking the ones amongst you willing to will you please try and work out who they are? :heh:

Note: They might just be the characters we saw in the trailer but you never know...

The second one is Pit and the third one is Zero Suit Samus, I think. The other ones are probably from the trailer as well, but I'll just keep looking anyway.

EDIT: Yeah, they're just all the newcomers: Metaknight, Pit, Samus, Wario, Snake. In that order.

I think its a given that everyone wants Sonic to be in it.

Its the age old arguement in primary school, when the megadrive and snes were out, mario could beat sonic blah blah.

And now we should be able to test that theory.

I think its a given that everyone wants Sonic to be in it.

Its the age old arguement in primary school, when the megadrive and snes were out, mario could beat sonic blah blah.

And now we should be able to test that theory.

If it does happen and Sonic is in it, for an unbiased match i'm gonna set up a one-on-one fight, Mario vs Sonic, have both controlled by the console, set rules to like first to 50 KO's or something, get some popcorn and sit back as if it were a pay-per-view boxing match:grin:

If it does happen and Sonic is in it, for an unbiased match i'm gonna set up a one-on-one fight, Mario vs Sonic, have both controlled by the console, set rules to like first to 50 KO's or something, get some popcorn and sit back as if it were a pay-per-view boxing match:grin:

:grin: Thats classy, gotta do that myself wahehehe

I have to give it to you,it's a great idea and I would really do and get a big bag of crisps and a bottle of juice and just watch it.Would be a great match.

haha, cheers guys, was just think more on this it would be cool if for when (if) Nintendo annoucned the inclusion of Sonic they did this, imagine a room full of games jornos, watching the fight, making bets, cheering and crying when their choosen character does good and bad. Nintendo and Sega could collect sponsorship for the fight and donate what they make to charities for "prevention of hedgehog roadkill" and "retired plumbers"

Any speculation about the release date? Seeing they only started last year's october and we didn't get 'real' gameplay footage, I wouldn't be surprised if they'll make this a Christmas seller of 2007. That's not bad, a Smash game needs to be done well, and I've no doubt I'll keep myself entertained until then.

Any speculation about the release date? Seeing they only started last year's october and we didn't get 'real' gameplay footage, I wouldn't be surprised if they'll make this a Christmas seller of 2007. That's not bad, a Smash game needs to be done well, and I've no doubt I'll keep myself entertained until then.

Im personally hoping it gets an easter release as I cant wait for this game.

Also, awesome idea Mokong X-C about Sonic vs Mario. Hopefully Sega will get to put him in and the clash of the titans may commence.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!