N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

I tried to call today, but the number was busy constantly. I'm going to the launch event in Manchester as well.

"Got any Wiis?"

Get that phonecall about fifty-hundred times a day, and we're a small store. Lord knows what Manchester would be like.

"Got any Wiis?"

Get that phonecall about fifty-hundred times a day, and we're a small store. Lord knows what Manchester would be like.

Funny you should mention that! I went into Colchesters GAME today and thats the first question i heard!

Typical. I (and many others by the sounds of things) go and boycott Gameplay right when they get back on form. :laughing:

Anyway, enjoy it mate! :smile:

*checks GAME order*… still packing. Grrrr!!!! :heh:

:laughing: , I'm in your gang! :D

Wanna march over to there warehouse and just steal a copy?

I didn't think there would be so much demand for this game! I just preordered it with choices and it just says "awaiting dispatch" so hopefully It will get sent tomorrow. Though somehow I think I might have waited a little too long and I'll be stuck with no mario this weekend.:(

Edit: Bollocks, anyone else seen the message over on powerplay, saying there is a nationwide shortage and deliveries cannot be assured by christmas?

Getting sick of this shortage bullshit. I think Nintendo are holding back stock on purpose, it's not as if DVDs are hard to make ffs.

There was a news story that Nintendo have been struggling to burn enough games to keep up with demand. Nintendo burn the games for every third party so when you look at the vast amounts of games set for release, it's believeable there is more games being made then what Nintendo can make.

It's still a joke and whatnot, but at least I don't think Nintendo are doing it on pupose, why would they? It's not like hardware...

Wednesday now, gah, it's like waiting for the Wii all over again, the closer it gets the longer each day seems to be, at least Wednesday has that nice, middle of the week, near the end feel to it, well it usually does, hope it still does this week.

I've done a good job avoiding news, vids, screens of this game so I'm hopefully setting my self up for a massive experience

Wednesday now, gah, it's like waiting for the Wii all over again, the closer it gets the longer each day seems to be, at least Wednesday has that nice, middle of the week, near the end feel to it, well it usually does, hope it still does this week.

I've done a good job avoiding news, vids, screens of this game so I'm hopefully setting my self up for a massive experience

Me too, tho I do wish I saw less of the power ups but then I saw an advert on tv that showeed them. Still, I cant wait for tomorrow or thursday depending on the post now