NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

I thought the game was too easy with not enough exploration at first, but now it's started to pick up.

I've only got 17 stars and played for at least 3 hours i reckon.

I normally stop playing after getting 3 stars, i don't ever want it to end! It's sensational!

Finally started the game today. I got about 4 stars now, and I don't want to stop. It's amazing, I haven't had this much fun in a while. :D

I've only got 17 stars and played for at least 3 hours i reckon.

I normally stop playing after getting 3 stars, i don't ever want it to end! It's sensational!

i got 4 stars lol

Does anyone else get the feeling you just wanna fly through space like Mario? Or is it just me?

Why do your lives reset when you switch off the Wii.

I collect lives up to about 13 and they are gone and I have 4 when I go back. Also, I get the letter from Peach everytime I boot the game giving me 5 more.

Was it like this is Mario 64? Its a bit odd, but I guess it gives extra challenge.

The bonus levels are cool.

I collect lives up to about 13 and they are gone and I have 4 when I go back. Also, I get the letter from Peach everytime I boot the game giving me 5 more.

Was it like this is Mario 64? Its a bit odd, but I guess it gives extra challenge.

I think it's so you can't get 99 lives and then just waltz through the game, it adds a bit extra challenge. You get lives fairly quickly in this game though.

the update that mario galaxy put on to my wii is great. Now my blue light comes on whenever i insert or eject a disk. Also this game is the best damn thing i've played since mario 64 and i haven't even gotten to the first bowser stage yet.

Swee Sweet Galaxy = Ace. There was some really awesome ones I won't mention incase it spoils it for people.

But familiar creatures appeared and done sort of the same thing as in Mario 64. Ah that was lovely.

One song I really wanna hear on this is the rainbow land tune that was at the end of Mario 64, would sound lovely.

Does anyone else get the feeling you just wanna fly through space like Mario? Or is it just me?

i get the feeling and i just some times wanna get off the planet and fly but once your on a plannet the gravity (sp) pulls you down

the update that mario galaxy put on to my wii is great. Now my blue light comes on whenever i insert or eject a disk. Also this game is the best damn thing i've played since mario 64 and i haven't even gotten to the first bowser stage yet.

The disc tray glowing when you insert or eject was in a update at least 2 months ago wasn't it? Or haven't you played your wii since then? :D

I agree though, it's cool!

Got it, played it, loved it!

Great great game and I've a long way to go 116 stars left! : peace:

Yeah, the bonus levels rock! They're so much fun.

I've now got 21 stars and I've played for about 4 hours. I feel as if I'm getting through this game to fast! It's just so much fun to play, it's hard to put down. It's one of the most impressive games I've played in ages.

39 stars. I love this game so much! The gameplay, graphics, music, controls, atmosphere, ... everything is just perfect.

Stunning simply eye wateringly stunning, now will I ever get to complete Metroid Prime 3..

The first time I saw a black hole I fell into it. :bowdown:

I'm in a bind! I've asked for this for Xmas but having seen all the reports of "best game ever!!!!1" from nearly everyone on the planet and this being one of the RARE occasions I actually have cash..

Should I wait it out as planned (I think it's the perfect xmas day game), or go and buy it?

I got 8 stars now, I'm really taking my time I'm just up to the first

Bowser Jr fight

I find myself already replaying some galaxies and it just doesn't ever get old. :D

I really liked the

Sweet Sweet secret level

as well.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

It is AWESOME!!! :awesome:

I have been playing for about an hour and a half now! (since i've been back from school) :yay:

The Music is lovely and feels me with Awe and Wonder, The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay is Amazing!! :grin:

:heart: I'm Literally blown away by this game!!! :heart:

I only have 4 stars so far as well! (lol..:heh:) I was stunned by it's sheer beauty for a while when i first turned it on! :D : peace:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

It is Everthing i hoped for! and MORE!!!! :bouncy:

I'm in a bind! I've asked for this for Xmas but having seen all the reports of "best game ever!!!!1" from nearly everyone on the planet and this being one of the RARE occasions I actually have cash..

Should I wait it out as planned (I think it's the perfect xmas day game), or go and buy it?

get it now and if you still need a game fr christmas their are loads of great games out their