NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Sling Pod Galaxy. Just can't do it. I didn't really have a problem with the racing one or Sweet Sweet Galaxy which are the ones people are saying are hard. Must just be me. Anyone else not like that level?

Oh the sticky sling shot one? Yeah I had loads of trouble yesterday. Just make sure you've got each one lined up perfectly. The beginning bit (about the 4th sling shot) is the hardest bit IMO.

Update for me ;

48 Stars, in the 4th Galaxy.

Yeah thats the one. I just don't think it's very fun. Still, I'm not forced to do it so I'm leaving it and carrying on with other galaxies.

Update for me ;

48 Stars, in the 4th Galaxy.

Exactly the same number as me , except I have just this minute opened up the 5th Galaxy.

I can't explore it yet because I am waiting for my damn batteries to recharge.

My copy seems to be in limbo in Atlanta, Georgia right now so i wont be getting it until next week sometime. Gutted! But at least ill have something to look forward to for Thanksgiving vacation

Exactly the same number as me , except I have just this minute opened up the 5th Galaxy.

I can't explore it yet because I am waiting for my damn batteries to recharge.

thats weird im in the 4th galaxy and i got 57 stars

Any one prefer the castle to the Galaxy area where you enter the levels? Apart from that, it's probably better than Mario 64. Not sure if it's the best ever though.

If you think the game is easy...wait til later...boy does it get hard and annoying lol

If you think the game is easy...wait til later...boy does it get hard and annoying lol

Exactly what I wanted to hear. I loved Mario 64 cause of how hard it got to get the stars.

This is the perfect mario game :heart:

never mind i just thought i should have less stars at this point :confused:

What hes done is not get every star from every area, before he moves on to the next. :smile:

Some parts of it I've recently been doing on it have made me go "How the fuck is that supposed to work". Especially when it gives you ludicrous time constraints lol. But I managed to vanquish them eventually and I love it when things get challenging :)

What hes done is not get every star from every area, before he moves on to the next. :smile:

oh okay thanks

Ah, what film you seeing? It might be worth it.

nah not a chance...gonna try and stay in the weather is awful...

Manta racing... dear god. Never again.

I loved the ball level however where you do a circus performance on the star ball, really clever that.

And the feature to send screens of your Star list to your Message Board is excellent.

This is seriously contending with Wind Waker to become my best game ever. :D

Manta racing... dear god. Never again.

I loved the ball level however where you do a circus performance on the star ball, really clever that.

And the feature to send screens of your Star list to your Message Board is excellent.

This is seriously contending with Wind Waker to become my best game ever. :D

i hated manta racing i had to hold my wii remote with 2 hands:blank: :blank: :blank:

I loved the manta racing, i've replayed it a few times aswell. I love the bonus Galaxys.

22 STARS and so much more to do! It literally gets better the more you play it!

Theres no-way i'm taking on the final boss till i've collected all 120 stars.

This has to last me forever! : peace:

It's too easy too reach the final boss. I had only beat four worlds and had 67 stars when I beat the final boss. And am I the only one dissappointed that I can't swing Bowser with the Wiimote? That would be so awesome.

But the game it's a lot of fun despite some annoying parts and levels. Wii game of the year definitivily.