NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Whaa....when was this seen?

I havn't seen a Boo suit.

watch the E3 2007 trailer and you'll briefly see Mario turning into a Boo...

Whaa....when was this seen?

I havn't seen a Boo suit.

Here you go Stefkov.

boo.jpg

I'm guessing this is available near the beginning as the player only has a maximum of 3 HP.

I'm guessing this is available near the beginning as the player only has a maximum of 3 HP.
I'm only guessing but I think you may have 3 bars for the hub etc... and all the standard exploration, but then when you enter a world, such as Bee World, you can find mushrooms to build you health bar. Then after each star found/or when you leave the world, it will be reset?

I'm only guessing but I think you may have 3 bars for the hub etc... and all the standard exploration, but then when you enter a world, such as Bee World, you can find mushrooms to build you health bar. Then after each star found/or when you leave the world, it will be reset?

I thought that is more reasonable, although it seems a bit of a trek having to do that every time.

But if it stayed for the whole game, then you would only have 5 big mushrooms to power up in the whole game, so I think your suggestion is right.

That haunted house thingie reminds me of the mario 64 one, and therefore it makes me wet. I loved it on mario 64.

I remember getting a good scare when i got close to that fucking piano!

I thought that is more reasonable, although it seems a bit of a trek having to do that every time.

But if it stayed for the whole game, then you would only have 5 big mushrooms to power up in the whole game, so I think your suggestion is right.

It would be a bit annoying to get the mushrooms every time. Maybe they'll appear in random locations every time you enter a world?

I think this is probably my most anticipated game of the year, really looking forward to it.

Cannot wait. Is it me, or is the music from the trailer thoroughly enjoyable? My most anticipated game after SSBB, and this, along with SPM makes for some of the best mario action ever in a year.

Cannot wait. Is it me, or is the music from the trailer thoroughly enjoyable? My most anticipated game after SSBB, and this, along with SPM makes for some of the best mario action ever in a year.

Yeah the music is great, if theres anyone still doubting the beauty of this game check out some of IGN's videos, the starfield one especially...

Yeah the music is great, if theres anyone still doubting the beauty of this game check out some of IGN's videos, the starfield one especially...

I've seen them all, it's looking really beatifull, and the trailer music is really good too.

Have you seen that fur in the queen bee? It looks even better than the fur in starfox adventures. Such a nice effect.

Didn't Rareware file a patent for that Fur technique? It could be a different technique than the one used in StarFox/Conker remake/Kameo though. But I remember reading something about the patented Fur.

This game will be awesome! All the gravity thing really excite me.

Suits are my favourite power-ups in MArio universe so I'm glad of their come back. Cross fingers for a penguin and a mole suit.

This game will be awesome! All the gravity thing really excite me.

Suits are my favourite power-ups in MArio universe so I'm glad of their come back. Cross fingers for a penguin and a mole suit.

Don't forget the hammer brother suit from Mario 3

Except the trinity: super mushroom, fire flower, invincibility star, Mario nearly never use the same power-up twice so I don't expect this one to appear... but I'm not against it.:D

I loved that suit to bits, that and the Frog Suit.

How about a return of the Metal suit?

But then its true, other than the "normal" 3, power ups never return from game to game.

I don't post much but just thought I would say that I am really looking forward to the game. When I first saw footage I was a little bit skeptical but the more I see of this game the more I am loving it. At least we are getting it before Christmas :D

How about a return of the Metal suit?

But then its true, other than the "normal" 3, power ups never return from game to game.

Metal Mario would be a great addition to the game, considering the pull of the planets would have a greater effect on you if you were metal.

This game looks incredibly beautiful. I almost cried watching the new trailer; nothing i've seen looks better than it. Hopefully we'll have it before the end of the year :)

I'm glad that have gone back to the animal suits idea, to be honest they have always been my favourite kind, I mean it was so much cooler flying using the raccoon suit than SMW's cape.

One other thing about this game everyone myself included has been saying just how down right gorgeous this game is. But is the first game perhaps to truly show that the Wii can shift great graphics or are there still people around who feel that the cube could have done this. For me I think it looks great, Mario has never looked so good and I feel the game is perhaps finally showing us some of the Wii's true power. Owing to the artistic direction of Mario and the way the galaxy looks I certainly feel it holds up against HD games to an extent.