NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

You guys are being too fucking harsh.... It was the first time anyone grabbed the damned thing and they got all this pressure from being watched by tens of people behind their backs, cut them a little slack.

Every site I've read a hands on with this game it always describes Mario's tornado attack as 'Crash Bandicoot-like move'! Is it me being a fan boy or was it in a crash game first? I know Mario used it in Melee but I can't remember before then.

Every site I've read a hands on with this game it always describes Mario's tornado attack as 'Crash Bandicoot-like move'! Is it me being a fan boy or was it in a crash game first? I know Mario used it in Melee but I can't remember before then.

Mario had a spin attack in Super Mario World when you jumped with the X (or Y, don't remember) button. This special jump allowed him to kill enemies that the normal jump (with A) wouldn't hurt. So, it's a Mario move, Crash wasn't even born yet.

Thanks for all the vid links guys. I have just got back from work and im playing catch up with the days events.

The way Mario moves and looks as he is flying in the sky is magical. The game should be called Super Mario Space-World...get it...get it....ah never mind.

That top screen is particularly impressive. It looks gorgeous and so much fun - Can't wait for this one :D

I REALLY hope this will end up a launch game. If it is it will be the first game i think of and the first game i play for sure. It looks SEXY!

This will be one of my planned two games to buy come the Wii release... Now I'm wondering which will be second. I want to see what good old monkey ball is looking like

Seriously , who cannot get excited at the prospect of another Mario adventure. Looks mighty impressive and puts a lot of the so-called graphical shortcomings of the Wii into question.

Although if this is a launch title , how the hell are you gonna split time with this and Zelda , is there such a thing as too many good launch titles ? (dont mean to sound negative because I am more than impressed with Nintendos efforts so far).

true sir..... to be honest i forgot about zelda lol i wish i could just hiberbate from now till november :santa:

Don't hibernate till November , start to stock-pile all your food , beer and other essentials now. Cos come launch day you wont leave the house for a couple of months (I know I wont )

This game is beautiful! I am more than happy with those graphics. I need a Wii now damnit.

This game looks & sounds great. I'd really like it to score and do well in terms of sales and hopefully it can surpass Super Mario 64, although i'm not sure if it'll be able to do that, only time will tell.

Regardless, it will be an essential purchase and will be the 1st Wii game I play on Wii.

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707709p1.html

AUTOMERGE: SUPPOSED TO BE A SEPARATE MESSAGE

MARIO TO MISS LAUNCH???!!!

:mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID Nintendo, They just haven't learnt...

This game looks & sounds great. I'd really like it to score and do well in terms of sales and hopefully it can surpass Super Mario 64, although i'm not sure if it'll be able to do that, only time will tell.

Regardless, it will be an essential purchase and will be the 1st Wii game I play on Wii.

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707709p1.html

AUTOMERGE: SUPPOSED TO BE A SEPARATE MESSAGE

MARIO TO MISS LAUNCH???!!!

:mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID Nintendo, They just haven't learnt...

Oh crap. Well i did say he was very negative towards launching it in the newest Gamesmaster. He didn't want all the spot-light on Mario again. I can't help thinking this is a bad move.

HOWEVER they don't want the problem CUBE had. If they keep Mario and Smash Bros behind for 2007, then it's another superb year for them.

Looks like they made Zelda 100+ hours so it will take you six months to play it.....:D

Sounds more like a "Don't get pissed if we miss the deadline" than a "were delaying the game". At least to me.

OK , it would be a slight disappointment if it misses the launch , but I don't think it will have the same detrimental effect that no Mario launch game had on the Cube.

Last time we got Luigis Mansion , which although an enjoyable title , didn't last many of us till the second day. Now we are getting Zelda and Metroid instead.

I have found recently that most non-Nintendites have more love and respect for the Zelda franchise than Mario anyway , so maybe this is Nintendos way of grabbing players from other consoles.

It's a sad fact that Mario does not have the same draw outside of Nintendo fans that it used to.

We're most likely gonna have Metroid, Zelda, Excitetruck, Wii Sports and Wario Ware all from Nintendo on day one, not to mention third party titles. I don't mind waiting, I just want it to be the best game possible and its not like their won't be a load of good games to play in the meantime.

Dont get all worked up, he said

"If its not a launch title, we'll definitley see it in the first 6 months"

There's an IF there - lets just hope we will see it

Personally speaking i think we will....

Dont get all worked up, he said

"If its not a launch title, we'll definitley see it in the first 6 months"

There's an IF there - lets just hope we will see it

Personally speaking i think we will....

Yeah he did say that. I still think it's not going to be a launch title. That way i won't be dissapointed if it isn't.

So from today, for me, Super Mario Galaxy is released 2007. Something to look forward to i suppose! but i can't think that far ahead.

Aw man, it best be a launch title. We don't want another characters spin off like Luigi's mansion or anything..

IT WONT BE A LAUNCH TITLE!!

damn, oh well, we still have plenty games at launch