N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO. SEX IS SO MUCH BETTER SILENT.

METROID IS ABOUT BEING ALONE. IT WOULD RUIN THE ATMOSPHERE.

Besides, wasn't she raised as an orphan by a alien species? Can't imagine she's fluent with the universal language English. It would ruin the authenticity if you ask me.

She was 3, so she would have been able to speak simple English/Japanese/whatever.

Plus the Chozo could speak her language anyway, so could teach her the more advnced stuff, whether or not she knows their language is unknown, if they had one of their own.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.wii-x2.com/index.php?id=313

Nintendo Power states that Metroid Prime 3: Corruption will be released in Q4 2007 (Winter 2007).

According to this scan taken from the latest Nintendo Power, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption will be released in late 2007, or Winter of 2007.

Note that Nintendo Power is prone to making mistakes/typos and this could be another one of them.

They'll just say Q4 2007 cause they don't know an exact date.Better be online play.

By my understanding, they meant Q1 2007 with winter 2007 (I think that this was even corrected in Nintendo's own forums). After all, game is slated to be released before march by every official release list, even by latest one.

Online play being implemented and perhaps a change in controls? A fixed reticule where the screen moves with your hand?

Don't you think that there isn't a fixed reticule for a reason? No FPS have one, most likely because it would make you feel sick the screen moving backwards and forwards all the time as you can't hold you hand perfectly still for a long period of time.

SSBB is definetively a Q4 title for next year, but I don't think Mario or Metroid should take that long. Nintendo can't fill up a year with only Excite Truck, Battallion Wars and Mario Smash Football to look forward to?

SSBB is definetively a Q4 title for next year, but I don't think Mario or Metroid should take that long. Nintendo can't fill up a year with only Excite Truck, Battallion Wars and Mario Smash Football to look forward to?

Think not! I have the same opinion! I think Metroid should go out at Q2 or Q3, at least! If not, i don't know how Nintendo will keeping the hype for Wii.

I hope they just use the time to perfect the singleplayer to the point where it will be as good or perhaps even better than Prime 1 (it's one of the best game this/last generation IMO) and that they perhaps later on releases a Metroid Prime Battles or something which would just focus on multiplayer (offline,online,LAN) and no singleplayer at all (just perhaps with bots or something).

Don't you think that there isn't a fixed reticule for a reason? No FPS have one, most likely because it would make you feel sick the screen moving backwards and forwards all the time as you can't hold you hand perfectly still for a long period of time.

Its simple. The screen doesnt move by itself until your pointing outside the "box". See?

A fixed reticule where the screen moves with your hand?

Its simple. The screen doesnt move by itself until your pointing outside the "box". See?

Make your mind up! ;)

Oh, and gj, I could listen to the Metroid soundtracks all day. I especially enjoy the Super Metroid and Metroid Prime soundtracks.

Im suggesting that with a fixed reticule, the screen will move with the Wiimote, but when you point outside the "box" the screen will continue to move by itself. This will make it esay to have the screen stop moving again by pointing inside the "box", yet at the same time you will be able to move the screen about without it moving by itself. See?

Sorry its hard to explain.